Conversation Between navy viper and wild weasel tank buster

yojoe.com

Conversation Between navy viper and wild weasel tank buster

3 Visitor Messages

1. hey Damon, just wanted to let you know that that awe striker with the olive drab parts is not a legit variant. The olive drab is painted, most likely airbrushed from the looks off it. You can see that the color isn't completely consistent, it has light spots where the bright green is showing through(specifically the cannon bottom and tip, and the bottom of the engine cover), and it doesn't have the sheen to it that the injection molded plastic should. Also, congrats on the funskool clutch, I've been wanting him for awhile now.
    ~Justin
  2. Just figured Id let you know that the pte stuff is starting to come back to big lots again, there was a sighting today in la. The SU-27's have been spotted in canada, so maybe we'll get them here. I asked Dave Tree about being a distributor today, but it would be much cheaper because of the shipping, so lets cross our fingers the stuff makes it here.
  3. Hi Damon! Just took a look at your collection pics! Awesome stuff! Your just convincing me I need to spring for some of the mail away variant vehicles(I've always been drooling over the mailaway apc and slugger). Also, even though its unlikely, in the section of your customs you have a crimson guard mig 15(I'm assuming you didn't make it as I recognize most of the pics from other people). I purchased that, but the tail fin was damaged in a move, do you happen to know who the seller is? One more thing, is that your sherman model? If so who's kit is it(I've been itchin to build a U.S. tank, I've been working on some soviet and german tanks recently). Thanks!
    Justin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3