Hasbro Announces New GI-JOE Kre-O

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbro Announces New GI-JOE Kre-O

Hasbro will be unveiling numerous new 2013 product at next week's New York Comic Con. To give fans an idea of what they can expect, the above teaser poster has been released showing that GI-JOE KRE-O building sets are coming out in February 2013. More news as NYCC approaches...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	247631_10151191491797458_1571862163_n.jpg 
Views:	8420 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	7121  
    Last edited by RedClaw; 10-04-2012 at 12:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm actually pretty stoked about this. I don't like the TRU exclusive part. Not like they need an excuse to add $5. But I'd like a mini Stalker and Snake-Eyes. Some of the Cobra vehicles would look pretty cool in this format.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

If they make classic vehicles like the MOBAT, VAMP, and HISS and include mini figures in their 80's outfits, I will definitely buy them. Also, it would be cool if they come in boxes with box art in the spirit of the 80's ones. And, if they package additional mini figures on classic looking cards, but smaller, it would be pretty cool, too. I could really get into a line like that.

Can't wait for this one. The best of my childhood, legos and Gi Joe!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Meh. If it ain't a Lego, then it ain't a Lego.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Interested to see if they are the quality that Legos are. If not then it will be a bust.

i like the idea of using the vintage ARAH style art and swapping in the lego anatomy. i thought the box art for the star wars vintage line recently did a good job of redoing the old photos with new figure styles. hopefully they will keep that theme going...

If you like the idea of LEGO-esque Joe figures check this out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Jaye, Baroness, Crimson Guard.jpg 
Views:	2563 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	7201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Firefly.jpg 
Views:	11343 
Size:	215.6 KB 
ID:	7211

These are the display cards for the LEGO figures we customize to look identical to the 3 3/4 vintage ones.

Will have pics of the customs in their cases available if anyone is interested. These blow away anything KRE-O will put out and it is actually LEGO!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7811.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	359.5 KB 
ID:	7291Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7814.jpg 
Views:	5078 
Size:	310.1 KB 
ID:	7301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7815.jpg 
Views:	782 
Size:	321.5 KB 
ID:	7311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7816.jpg 
Views:	2889 
Size:	337.4 KB 
ID:	7321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7817.jpg 
Views:	9010 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	7331

Here are some of the more popular sets we have available. More pics to come in this thread. Don't worry Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes w/ timber and Firefly will be available shortly.

This would be very interesting to see.
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan