GIJOE Special Missions IDW 3

yojoe.com

GIJOE Special Missions IDW 3

*****possible spoilers in thread******

This issue, continues on with the salvage operation.
    The interactions between the Baroness and the crew of the ship are the best part.
    The Serpentor angle was predictable but I am interested to see where this leads. DTA grandpa DTA.
    Deets, a little bit too comic reliefish for my tastes.
    Scarlett, trapped with Mains for 8 hours. This could either break or make that relationship.
    art...passable but not the best we have seen. I was particularly disappointed with Serpentor's appearance.
    and it just seems weird to hear him talk about Golobulus in a religious worshipping kind of manner.
    Baroness was the only saving grace in this issue.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like that we're seeing more of the religious aspect with the Coil and Serpentor's own troopers.

Dixon did a good job with Serpentor and Sir Anthony, setting it up to make it look like Serpentor rescued the kids to use them himself against Sir Anthony, only to release them later, which would make Sir Anthony willingly work for Serpentor instead of grudingly/forcibly like he was with Baroness.

I'm finding Mainframe very whiny and annoying in the last couple of issues. What does Scarlett see in him?