yojoe.com

Thread: Techno Viper

Angry Techno Viper

Has anyone ever seen a Techno Viper in any of the cartoon series?

They were never in the series. The only animation for the '87 lineup was the movie and only half the '87 figures are in it. It could be possible that they got animated for either a toy commercial or Marvel Comics commercial though I have never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    They were never in the series. The only animation for the '87 lineup was the movie and only half the '87 figures are in it. It could be possible that they got animated for either a toy commercial or Marvel Comics commercial though I have never seen it.
    blink and you'll miss it
    GI Joe 1987 Toy commercial 10 - YouTube

The Techno-Vipers were also in The Fridge's ad. He beat them up with the same dominance Sgt. Slaughter put on the Vipers a year earlier. I really wish they were in the movie alongside the Cobra-La Royal Guards in opposing the Joes.

A Techno-Viper was also in the commercial animation for G.I.JOE #80 when the Phantom X-19 was attacking COBRA Island (a male Techno-Viper tells Cobra Commander "But there's nothing on the radar. AARRGHH!")