3DJoes.com / Updates Thread - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I just rolled out our stop motion animation from this year's Joe Con.

"Joes' Anatomy: part 1" is over on the 3DJoes theater page. Check it out!

Theater - 3DJOES

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Love G.I. Joe card art? Me too.

Now you can browse 3DJoes.com simply by scanning the card art! The G.I. Joe Yearbook is a visual index of all of the carded G.I. Joes and Cobras. It currently covers 1982-1985 (the peach file card years). Bookmark this page and check back often, as I will develop this page to include every carded figure from the ARAH line, from 1982-1994.

The G.I. Joe Yearbook: A Visual Index of Carded Figures - 3DJOES

The Mega-Marines and Mega-Monsters have arrived!

The Mega-Marines featured four Joes and two cobras. Each came with a weapons tree, moldable bio-armor (Play-Doh), an armor mold and a missile launcher. The Mega-Monsters featured two oversized genetically enhanced soldiers, complete with grabbing tentacles, gut bombs and monster smells!

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Check out the madness over on the 1993 Overview!

1993 Overview - 3DJOES

Once again, a big thanks to G.I. John for his help with all of the 1993 3D photos!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

1993 ninja Force figures are posted!

Dude, love the action poses, really digged the dino hunters and cyber viper and ninja force. Fun stuff

Quote Originally Posted by turner View Post
    Dude, love the action poses, really digged the dino hunters and cyber viper and ninja force. Fun stuff
    Glad to hear it! My buddy John cranked out the 1992-1993 figures (and he's starting on 1994 now). He's been having fun and it shows.

My favorite spin is still BATs with Roadblock in a choke hold!

B.A.T.S. - 3DJOES

Wow, your project is really impressive. It's the first time I heard about it. Is there a way from the Yojoe archive to make a link to your 3D figs and vehicle. I mean, someone who want to see a fig, your way in a 360 degree tour is the best way to do it.

I also like very much your poster. I'm seriously considering ordering the vintage one.
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by martin-montreal View Post
    Wow, your project is really impressive. It's the first time I heard about it. Is there a way from the Yojoe archive to make a link to your 3D figs and vehicle. I mean, someone who want to see a fig, your way in a 360 degree tour is the best way to do it.

I also like very much your poster. I'm seriously considering ordering the vintage one.
    Glad you found the site! I've talked with the folks at YoJoe about teaming up, but nothing has solidified yet. At the least, I'd love to cross-promote. YoJoe has way more info than my site. I see them as the encyclopedia britanica of Joe Archives, while mine is a little more streamlined, mobile friendly, and interactive.

Please do order a poster! It helps pay for the $80/month I have to pay for hosting the 3D photos.

I can mail to Canada for $14, so $34 for one poster or $54 for two.

Thanks!
    Carson

3DJoes is a year old! To celebrate we're launching new content + having a 1/2 off poster sale!
    News - 3DJOES

I checked it out, looking forward to seeing the 12 inch line.