yojoe.com

GeneralsJoes Review Update - G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wave 3.5

The long awaited day as arrived, and G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wave 3.5 (AKA the SUPER WAVE11!!1!) has begun arriving in mailboxes around the country. I was able to get some early reviews done over the past couple of weeks, and now with the official release, I've updated some images in those reviews, and have also posted some brand new ones!

Check out the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review page to see new reviews of "Ultimate" Storm Shadow, "Ultimate" Snake Eyes, and Cobra Commander, with some updated images of Duke, and packaged images of Kwinn, Data-Viper, Crimson Guard, and Budo.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duke-28.jpg 
Views:	1148 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	25832
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

I wasn't liking this Crimson Guardsman. Like you I see them as undercover and the ceremonial outfit. But LOVE the angle you took with this being the combat version, they would have to get their hands dirty now and then.

I wasn't going to troop build this figure but dammit.... I may have to now.