Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I've been to Target on Tuesday and today, TRU yesterday, and Wal-Mart today. I didn't see a single Joe at Target. TRU had the same four or five Joes from the previous Waves sitting there and a bunch of Tomahawks, which sadly don't seem to seem to be moving. It was the same situation at Wal-Mart like the other time I was there with the remaining Joes moved to the shelf on an end of an isle. This is the worst I've seen the line in a long time. I'm pretty sure TRU will get Retaliation Wave 3.5 in before Christmas. But, it looks like Target and Wal-Mart here are done with the line for now.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

No Joes at Wally world - Just another example of Walmart's hatred of the military...

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I've been to Target on Tuesday and today, TRU yesterday, and Wal-Mart today. I didn't see a single Joe at Target. TRU had the same four or five Joes from the previous Waves sitting there and a bunch of Tomahawks, which sadly don't seem to seem to be moving. It was the same situation at Wal-Mart like the other time I was there with the remaining Joes moved to the shelf on an end of an isle. This is the worst I've seen the line in a long time. I'm pretty sure TRU will get Retaliation Wave 3.5 in before Christmas. But, it looks like Target and Wal-Mart here are done with the line for now.
    Keep holding out hope for TRU. Mine got in at least five cases.

I tell ya, without Joes, among other things, the Target and Walmart toy departments around here are looking kinda' sad, with WM's TD getting extra "weepy" points for devolving into the toy section at Ross.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Keep holding out hope for TRU. Mine got in at least five cases.

I tell ya, without Joes, among other things, the Target and Walmart toy departments around here are looking kinda' sad, with WM's TD getting extra "weepy" points for devolving into the toy section at Ross.
    I don't bother looking at Wal-Mart any more last time I went through their action figure section they had only Roadblock and SnakeEyes from Retaliation.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

If WM sold suicide machines, would the employees get a discount?

Quote Originally Posted by RGraves View Post
    I don't bother looking at Wal-Mart any more last time I went through their action figure section they had only Roadblock and SnakeEyes from Retaliation.
    In addition to Green Puke Pant Suit Duke, and Minimum Roadblock and Mr. Roboto SS, all my Walmart has is the saddest looking people I've ever seen. I guess I'd be down in the dumps too if I had to stock (Restock?) Duck Dynasty merch (Seriously, who buys that stuff?) on a daily basis. I wonder what the suicide rate is for Walmart employees?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I have to shop for a family member at Wal-Mart every Saturday, so I always check for Joes while I'm there. I didn't check there today, though. I didn't feel like walking to the other side of the store for nothing again. It's one of those Super Wal-Marts that carries groceries. The place is gigantic.

I know my local TRU will get Wave 3.5 in sooner or later. They're the only store here that's never turned their back on the brand. And, at least they have space on the pegs for them.

I don't know if I'll ever see the following Wave in stores at this rate, though. At least not this year. I'd really like some Night-Vipers. I'd, also, like to troop build the Alley Viper. I didn't the first time around and I regret it.

I need one more CG and one more Cobra Combat-Ninja-Astronaut-Lawyer-Whatever for my horde and I'm done, but I'm kinda' wishing my TRU gets in that final wave instead of another Ultimate case. I'm hoping to see at least one NV in the wild. I've missed them every time HTS had them available.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I saw Roadblock at TRU today and Firefly at Walgreens. It looks like the Wave finally made it here. Hopefully, they'll get more in and the next Wave, too, which I've read has already been spotted at retail.

Saw Kwinn and Budo at my TRU the other day. Unfortunately, this is the tightest funds have ever been for me, and I had to leave them hanging. Rest of the wave was wiped out, and this was three days since the last time I had checked when they had none there.

I ain't seen nothin' for the past three weeks... "three weaks"
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I haven't seen any new Joes at TRU lately. The Wave 3.5 Roadblock they had is gone now. I haven't looked at any other place for toys recently with the exception of Rite Aid. They didn't have any Joes for awhile and now they just have three figures from the first Retaliation Wave.