Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU?

I appologize if this has already been asked, and I guess I've been a little out of the loop, but will the Retaliation wave 3.5. figures be sold at Walmart and Target? How about TRU? The closest Walmart and Target stores by my house have taken all the Joe figures off the pegs and other figures have taken their place. I've ordered Kwinn online and he should be here in a few days. And I've ordered a few Ultimate Dukes off of ebay and that's it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    There were reports of the 3.5 showing up at TRU. I've been checking the store by my cribo since late July without any luck so... grain of salt.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I went to a TRU today and the only 3.5 related item they had was the Eaglehawk with Lift Ticket. No single carded figures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Every place I've looked since the first reported sightings turned up nothing as far as the new Wave goes.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Were there any reports of sightings at Target, WM and K-Mart? I check in on occasion, but only as a "Hail Mary" move, same with checking Hastings and Walgreens.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by JMM82 View Post
    The closest Walmart and Target stores by my house have taken all the Joe figures off the pegs and other figures have taken their place.
    You've answered your own question, friend.

All of the above posts confirm: You just gotta go online and order yourself a case. It's the simplest way. With the low popularity of GI Joe with retailers, you just can't count on these being in the stores.

My case came the other day and I'm really happy with them.

Day 35 - No 3.5 at TRU... I'm tired of getting up with the roosters, just to stand in front of TRU with a bunch of turkeys, only to end up with goose eggs. I hope my HTS order shows up today.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

In spite of having the Wave on preorder, I did do some looking this past weekend. On Saturday, I had to go to Target. There wasn't a Joe figure in there. I stopped by TRU on the way back just for the fun of it. There weren't any from the new Wave. I, also, had to go to Wal-Mart this past Sunday for a family member and I didn't see any new ones in there either. And, today, I had to stop by Rite Aid and they didn't have any. I didn't think they would have anything from the new Wave, but I was hoping that they might have had some PoC figures in there like before.
    Last edited by Alchemist; 09-03-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    In spite of having the Wave on preorder, I did do some looking this past weekend. On Saturday, I had to go to Target. There wasn't a Joe figure in there. I stopped by TRU on the way back just for the fun of it. There weren't any from the new Wave. I, also, had to go to Wal-Mart this past Sunday for a family member and I didn't see any new ones in there either. And, today, I had to stop by Rite Aid and they didn't have any. I didn't think they would have anything from the new Wave, but I was hoping that they might have had some PoC figures in there like before.
    I just checked the Hastings down the skreet - nada. I'm contemplating ordering another case, this time from EE. Besides troop builders, I want extras of almost every figure. (You were right about Duke. Swap out the head with the extra one and it's sublime) With free S+H from EE, and not having to pay local sales tax, I'll save some $$$$$ over TRU, assuming they ever show up.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-03-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS