yojoe.com

Thread: Roll Out!

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Sgt_Flash\r\n \r\n
\r\n Sgt_Flash is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Sgt_Flash\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Roll Out!\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey, all! I know, I know... it\'s been a while. I could bore you all with the details again, but my story is the same here that it\'s been on our sporadic What\'s On Joe Mind? podcasts. Work\'s been a blender, the technology is rebelling, I had to get through organizing COIL Con, blah blah blah. No one wants to read excuses. My apologies. I\'d like to thank those of you who dropped a line on Facebook and asked about the blog, as well as Jim, Terry, Justin, Phil and the Yojoe staff for continuing to be supportive.
\r\n
\r\nAs I sit down to the keyboard tonight, I\'ve just hit the (approximate) 98% mark of being done packing for Roll Out Roll Call 4 in Southampton, United Kingdom. I\'m eating cookies for dinner and trying to life-hack my way into remembering my passport tomorrow. Tomorrow evening I\'ll be on a flight out of St. Louis to Atlanta, where I\'ll meet up with my WOJM co-host Gary Godsoe, Noted Author James Kavanaugh, and Gary\'s dad Big Al, and then it\'s off to London-Heathrow. Dave Tree will pick up out motley A-Team for a week of fun and frolic. I\'ve never been out of the country and at this point can barely contain my excitement! Erik, Trina and Dave from Boss Fight Studios will also be making the trip from the States. You can find out more about Roll Out Roll Call 4 here. Be sure to stay tuned in to What\'s On Joe Mind? for up-to-date convention coverage, as well!
\r\n
\r\nI\'m keeping it brief tonight because I have to get some amount of sleep tonight and still have plenty to do (or at least, lots of pacing around convincing myself there\'s still plenty to do). Before I go, I have special thanks to those I\'ve traded/dealt Joes with over the last few months. I feel like my collection has gotten back on track this year after several years of just being "accumulating stuff, and you guys have all helped make that happen. I will refrain from making a list, because I know I will forget someone and feel awful about it later.
\r\n
\r\nIt won\'t be two and a half months before the next entry. I promise. If you\'ve got a topic you\'d like to be in Joe Talk, please let me know. The next one will most likely be a RORC4 recap, but I\'d like to use this as a forum for some discussion, as well as just a soapbox for what I\'ve got going on. Thanks for your time and YO JOE!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Follow me on Twitter: @mikeirizarry1 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsonjoemind
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[877561] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n HoodedCobraCommander788\r\n \r\n
    \r\n HoodedCobraCommander788 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n HoodedCobraCommander788\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n That\'s for everything you and the rest of the WOJM crew do for the Joe collector community. It is appreciated.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    G. I. Joe toy reviews and more at: https://www.youtube.com/user/HoodedCobraC788
    \r\nHoodedCobraCommander788 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoodedcobracommander788
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[774052] = "877561,877561"; pn[0] = ",774052"; pn[877561] = "774052,774052"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[377] = "Sgt_Flash"; pu[107671] = "HoodedCobraCommander788"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Roll Out!

Hey, all! I know, I know... it's been a while. I could bore you all with the details again, but my story is the same here that it's been on our sporadic What's On Joe Mind? podcasts. Work's been a blender, the technology is rebelling, I had to get through organizing COIL Con, blah blah blah. No one wants to read excuses. My apologies. I'd like to thank those of you who dropped a line on Facebook and asked about the blog, as well as Jim, Terry, Justin, Phil and the Yojoe staff for continuing to be supportive.

As I sit down to the keyboard tonight, I've just hit the (approximate) 98% mark of being done packing for Roll Out Roll Call 4 in Southampton, United Kingdom. I'm eating cookies for dinner and trying to life-hack my way into remembering my passport tomorrow. Tomorrow evening I'll be on a flight out of St. Louis to Atlanta, where I'll meet up with my WOJM co-host Gary Godsoe, Noted Author James Kavanaugh, and Gary's dad Big Al, and then it's off to London-Heathrow. Dave Tree will pick up out motley A-Team for a week of fun and frolic. I've never been out of the country and at this point can barely contain my excitement! Erik, Trina and Dave from Boss Fight Studios will also be making the trip from the States. You can find out more about Roll Out Roll Call 4 here. Be sure to stay tuned in to What's On Joe Mind? for up-to-date convention coverage, as well!

I'm keeping it brief tonight because I have to get some amount of sleep tonight and still have plenty to do (or at least, lots of pacing around convincing myself there's still plenty to do). Before I go, I have special thanks to those I've traded/dealt Joes with over the last few months. I feel like my collection has gotten back on track this year after several years of just being "accumulating stuff, and you guys have all helped make that happen. I will refrain from making a list, because I know I will forget someone and feel awful about it later.

It won't be two and a half months before the next entry. I promise. If you've got a topic you'd like to be in Joe Talk, please let me know. The next one will most likely be a RORC4 recap, but I'd like to use this as a forum for some discussion, as well as just a soapbox for what I've got going on. Thanks for your time and YO JOE!
      Follow me on Twitter: @mikeirizarry1 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsonjoemind