GeneralsJoes reviews the G.I. Joe Collectors Club Membership Cross Country

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n General_Hawk\r\n \r\n
\r\n General_Hawk is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Generals Joes\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n General_Hawk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n GeneralsJoes reviews the G.I. Joe Collectors Club Membership Cross Country\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hot of the heels of an especially great Convention exclusive set, we now have an equally great membership incentive figure! Available carded at the Convention itself (and through the Club store), the free membership figure started arriving last week.
\n
\nWell, I got mine, and you can check out the review at the G.I. Joe Collectors Club Review page, or also linked below.
\n
\n
\n
\n
\n
\nClick image for larger version. \r\n\r\nName:	crosscountry-17.jpg \r\nViews:	431 \r\nSize:	87.7 KB \r\nID:	44311\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Managing Editor YoJoe.com
\r\nWebmaster GeneralsJoes.com
\r\nReviews, News, and Opinions
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[832181] = "832181,832181"; pn[0] = ",832181"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[4134] = "General_Hawk"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GeneralsJoes reviews the G.I. Joe Collectors Club Membership Cross Country

Hot of the heels of an especially great Convention exclusive set, we now have an equally great membership incentive figure! Available carded at the Convention itself (and through the Club store), the free membership figure started arriving last week.

Well, I got mine, and you can check out the review at the G.I. Joe Collectors Club Review page, or also linked below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crosscountry-17.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	44311
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions