yojoe.com

Chuck's Reviews GI Joe Kreo Major Bludd

Major Bludd is a perfect example of just how great these GI Joe Kreo figures can be. Borrowing a limb from the Transformers line Bludd captures the classic look of the vintage figure in the Kreo style that Joe fans have embraced. Highly recommended.

My son loves this figure and was just asking me today if the backpack consisted of a rocket launcher or a jetpack. I thought it was a rocket launcher, but he decided it could be both.

The only problem I have with it is that the helmet doesn't stay on very well.

There is a Zartan figure scheduled for Wave 4. It looks like neither the Bludd helmet or the Storm-Shadow hood, but an entirely new piece!

As for Wave 2, it's weird, because I can definitely tell you they even resupplied Wave 2 in Boston in the past 4-6 weeks. Meanwhile, I can't find a single Wave 3 blindbag. The only thing available is the outpost with Beach-Head and Stormy.

Wave 4? I didn't hear about wave 4. If buzzer is included this could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckdawg1999 View Post
    Wave 4? I didn't hear about wave 4. If buzzer is included this could be great.
    No Buzzer yet. But with Zartan, Torch and Ripper now gathered, I'm sure Buzzer is next. Heh, maybe Monkeywrench and Thrasher will come with the Thundermachine?

Here's Wave 4:

From our good friends at Generals Joes:
    G.I. Joe Kre-O SuperPage | Generals Joes – A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men

Wet-Suit will go great with Torpedo. Trip-Wire and Airborne will satisfy my "early comics" urges (also when I really started collecting the toys), while the Viper, Alpine and Chuckles will fill the middle Classic comic period (and cartoon). Zartan was a must and he looks well done. The Shock Trooper is new, I think, but he stresses the point that there is no need to go trooper building with these guys, you get a bunch of trooper variants from one wave to another. The Night-Viper looks ok, but the gun looks weird.

Air Adventurer, Budo and Nemesis Enforcer are not the choices I would have made, but what the hey, it's nice that there is something in there for the 12 inch fans and the Cartoon movie fans.

There was a shock trooper in the 25th line. I think it was called a bazooka trooper. It was ok but by that point the trooper mold was getting old. People will be all over that Viper like locus on crops.