Who needs Z Force ATC replacement decals?

yojoe.com

Who needs Z Force ATC replacement decals?

If anyone has bought AF repro decals from Paul on his website, you know they are awesome;

Sticker Sheets Menu

I recently provided him with a full set of Z Force ATC decals that he has created repros of. This decal set is probably one of the biggest sheets in the whole AF line. There's a big cost in getting these made so that they are pre-cut and as high quality as his other decals. So we are trying to see if there's enough interest, or pre-orders, to finish these up. He is thinking we would need about 15 people to want a set at about £12.99 each in order to cover the costs of getting the sets printed and pre-cut.

If you are in need of these decals or are interested in getting a set, please post here so we can get a head count.

This is the toy;
    ATC

Thanks,
    Chad
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Paul does EXCELLENT work and his supplies are a true benefit to the hobby . I cant believe you don't already have enough interest from the guys over on BLOODFORTHEBARON.COM ? I know I could use 3 sets, but I don't have the money for all 3 at once . please post updates on this project- & thank you for your time & effort