Rare Gijoe Rubiplas 12 figures collection price?

yojoe.com

Rare Gijoe Rubiplas 12 figures collection price?

Hello guys!.. i want to sell my 12 figures set collection on ebay...,they are figures from Rubiplas Venezuela, im selling

(nice condition) WHITE MORTAL, BREAKER, COBRA INVADER, COBRA SOLDIER, FUSE, FLASH, REDMACK, ROCK N ROLL, SHIMIK, STALKER, TOMPSON, ZAP.

Please check the collection figure condition

pedrorocca's Library | Photobucket

what do you think is the cost of this collection, i want to sell it on ebay but i dont know the preice rank for this figure...

thanks for your help!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

if your price range is to high, you wont get any bidders - start on the low end of your price range . some of those are EXTREMELY rare & very valuable figures. However even though you have figures that are rare , it doesn't always mean they are very valuable -yours are in very poor shape . However there is always someone looking for these figures in any condition, Hell I'd love to have them as much as any other collector who was after certain international items. even though you don't know what they are worth, I already know they are worth more then I can afford - that's good for you ! I wouldn't sell right away on eBay , I'd keep bumping up this thread to see what kind of interest or offers you generate before I even took a picture of them for eBay it doesn't hurt to ask around on other forums as well - good luck

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    if your price range is to high, you wont get any bidders - start on the low end of your price range . some of those are EXTREMELY rare & very valuable figures. However even though you have figures that are rare , it doesn't always mean they are very valuable -yours are in very poor shape . However there is always someone looking for these figures in any condition, Hell I'd love to have them as much as any other collector who was after certain international items. even though you don't know what they are worth, I already know they are worth more then I can afford - that's good for you ! I wouldn't sell right away on eBay , I'd keep bumping up this thread to see what kind of interest or offers you generate before I even took a picture of them for eBay it doesn't hurt to ask around on other forums as well - good luck

Thanks... Thats a great advice... This was very usefull... Thanks a lot!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Glad I could help a little, do me a small favor PLEASE ? please keep us informed as to what happens with these figures ? I don't care what you decide to do , but I would like to know if you sell them on eBay or sell them privately ? It would be nice to know ( just a rough idea) how much you were able to get for them in the way you sold them ? I.E.- as a set or individually. I know who ever buys them will not want anyone to know that they have them. That may seem strange not to want to show them off because of there rarity , but its because other "collectors" will bug the spit out of them trying to buy the figures & its just not worth the hassle - I cant blame them either ! good luck & please keep us informed

WOW! Those are awesome! I know most are broken, but they are very cool to see! Thanks for sharing regardless!

I am doing a little research on the values. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Regarding your pictures, I hope you don't mind that I saved copies on my computer. Would you be ok with me using them some time down the road for an archive I want to finish and share?
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Looks like my source has already spoken to you! Well then, you have expert advice already. Good luck!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    Glad I could help a little, do me a small favor PLEASE ? please keep us informed as to what happens with these figures ? I don't care what you decide to do , but I would like to know if you sell them on eBay or sell them privately ? It would be nice to know ( just a rough idea) how much you were able to get for them in the way you sold them ? I.E.- as a set or individually. I know who ever buys them will not want anyone to know that they have them. That may seem strange not to want to show them off because of there rarity , but its because other "collectors" will bug the spit out of them trying to buy the figures & its just not worth the hassle - I cant blame them either ! good luck & please keep us informed

Yeah man,.. I start to selling privately, and individually or sets of 3 or 2.... Thanks a lot again!

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    WOW! Those are awesome! I know most are broken, but they are very cool to see! Thanks for sharing regardless!

I am doing a little research on the values. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Regarding your pictures, I hope you don't mind that I saved copies on my computer. Would you be ok with me using them some time down the road for an archive I want to finish and share?

Thanks man! Im glad you can use this pics, i try to get others pictures this week and upload, please be shure to visit the close up selection, do t worry about the finish and share, im glad to, please just put "photo by pedrorocca" or courtesy of pedrorocca in credits..

Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    Thanks man! Im glad you can use this pics, i try to get others pictures this week and upload, please be shure to visit the close up selection, do t worry about the finish and share, im glad to, please just put "photo by pedrorocca" or courtesy of pedrorocca in credits..
    Got it! Thanks!
    Take it easy,

Drew

The White Mortal is gone, didn't take long lol