Adding 50th? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding 50th?

I was trying to use a "green screen" technique to photograph the arctic guys hoping to make cutting the white figures out of a white background easier. Unfortunately I was having more trouble getting the colors right and had to redo them. I have to take the packaged pictures later today and get them uploaded tomorrow. Then we should be good to go. I can't tell you exactly when they'll push the data, but at least we won't be waiting on me anymore.

In the meantime, after some debate over weapons load out we decided that each gal gets an MP5. So this double gun shot isn't going to get used.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

LOL. I have to say the double MP5 looks sick. I also seem to have some trouble deciding on who gets what weapons in these packs. Wish Hasbro would have made it a bit easier to make that determination.

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyboyyojoe View Post
    LOL. I have to say the double MP5 looks sick. I also seem to have some trouble deciding on who gets what weapons in these packs. Wish Hasbro would have made it a bit easier to make that determination.
    Agreed such as by selling the figures in let's see single packs. After all such a decision would have made some things such as Army/Troop Building much easier.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ok, so I got it all wrapped up today. I did have to make some artistic choices. I loved this pose so much I took a couple extra shots from different angles. However, since this one doesn't really show off the figure so much as it just kinda looks cool I went with a different one. Since it does look cool, I'll put it here:

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboyyojoe View Post
    Thanks man!

The easiest way to decide who gets what is previous reference. All but HEAT Viper are repacks. So you just have to look at what the dude came with last time. That's what we were basing these choices on. Here's a quick list:

Night Viper v4
    Low Light v8

Baroness was a little weird cause her gear came from 2 of the 2009 releases. And since the Nanomite story line has been disavowed she didn't need those any more either.
    Lady Jaye v9
    Baroness v12
    Baroness v13

Blowtorch v4

Snow Job v7
    Arctic BAT weapon load out was a discussion that happened without me. Nothing wrong or anything. I was just the backup guy so nobody asked But now that I'm in line for the starter job there are some larger BAT related conversations I'm gonna have

General Hawk v6

Cobra Trooper v17

I'm not including the vehicle drivers cause their accessories were bagged individually.