help with finding the name a gi joe comic from the late 80s

yojoe.com

help with finding the name a gi joe comic from the late 80s

hi folks i need some help with finding the name of joe comie from the late 80s around 88-89 the story was a joe platoon was in a jungle im sure tunnel rat was one of them and maybe scoop they were fighting destros iron Grenadiers which were wearing ripped uniforms and were battle worn im sure it was a summer comic and not a weekly one i maybe wrong its been bugging me for a while can anyone help cheers .

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I thought at first it was issue 92 which Scoop was in but on researching it it wasn't BUT I researched it further and it sounds like Scoop,Special Missions,G.I. Joe Comic Book Archive based on the info in the archives.

thanks for that Plastica been bugging me for a while would love to read it again but only issues are for sale on ebay in the states with high postage i did find this on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/160010959...I2I94YIIITP16N so might order it .

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    IF you have a mobile device such as a cell phone or tablet look for an app called comixology and that would enable you to download a lot of old comics including the original MArvel Series and Special Missions, the yearbooks, and the 2 Field Manuals.

Did you ever find the issue you were looking for? I remember the one you are referring to. It was a Special Missions issue. It was essentially the introduction of Scoop. I'm pretty certain it is this one (Special Missions 23):

http://www.yojoe.com/comics/sm/sm23.shtml