GIJOE A Real American Hero 221

yojoe.com

GIJOE A Real American Hero 221

*****possible spoilers in thread******

A long time ago...oops sorry I am still high off of The Force Awakens...

So here we go with the next part.
    Sadly two editorial errors.
    LongShot did Long Range get a new codename based off yet another Marvel character? Could be some copyright issues there. (smirk)
    H.E.A.T. viper. Oops. No flames coming out of a missile launcher Gallant. Not until after it is fired anyway.
    I mean I can understand why he made that error because of Hasbro puttin' him in with Blowtorch. So it is excusable for the most part.

Not a lot of action going on here as usual lately.
    A lot to take in though.

Hawk found something in Southhampton, but what??
    Sgt. Tree, any relation to Dave Tree, finder of rare lost figure concepts?
    Zartan brings in a bunch of Cobra agents, Destro pays him a visit, Zartan invites them back. They talk to Destro. Destro is in a forced alliance with Cobra Commander...What is Destro up to? Fishy.
    All the Joes are now back at the Pit.
    Duke finds his wife. Holy spit. We read about Claire in a letter's page a few issues back and no one knew who she was. Now BLAM it is in our face, Duke's wife, long been held as a POW or worse by who knows who, rescued by the Men in Black.
    Brainwave scanner is back. Cobra puts Torres in a position of power by having a brilliant campaign manager who is a Fred. Instead of exposing Fred Duke makes the mistake of letting him go. Now Wendy is under CObra's control. Good move Duke. Good move.
    Ok Larry you have set up all the chess pieces for a few issues now, time to make some moves.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nowhere near enough action lately. Time for (the original) Snake-Eyes and Serpentor to return imho.

And not happy with "The Force Awakens". How many times can you blow up a bigger, better Death Star? It would be like if every other issue of G.I. Joe was about the Brain... Wave... Scanner... OMG!!!