GIJOE A Real American Hero 222

yojoe.com

GIJOE A Real American Hero 222

*****possible spoilers in thread*****

The history about Claire Hauser and Duke is told.
    GIJOE becomes declassified to some pretty major players in the defense game.
    Everyone in the Pit uses a codename. You will get your own codenames while here. Awesome.
    Fred's betrayal is complete? Was it a different Siegie? Wendy said it was a confidential walk in, not her aide Fred. Maybe she is trying to cover his butt maybe not.
    Bewitched Entranced Fascinated.
    At first since Wendy is now brainwashed, I thought this was all a red herring. A ruse to lead GIJOE to the wrong targets.
    Then we see Bewitched Entranced Fascinated go out over the Cobra airwaves.
    I guess it could still be a red herring. The code word may be the same but the locations all different.
    So Wendy's list of targets are not the real targets that we see the codewords being uttered to.
    A little complicated but it would/could be a nice twist.
    Fred and Wendy are used as pawns without even turning on the juice from the BWS.
    Or are they? I will have to research this codename "Operation Ms Marco."

Meanwhile...listen close.
    Bewitched Entranced Fascinated...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Still waiting for action... and not in retconned flashbacks, either. Keep the BWS to a minimum. Have it cost too much to use or something.
    And... really??? The world doesn't know about Cobra yet? Didn't they build a sovereign nation on an island in the Gulf of Mexico a few years back? Are they a viable threat? Seriously? Everybody in that room should be fired. They don't know a thing about what's going on and have to be told about it by a "secret strike force" that has been in the news repeatedly over the years when dealing with Cobra and other threats against national security??? I don't buy it for a second!!!

I don't think you have to go back to Cobra Island you can just go back to the relaunch where Cobra was in everyone's hair and taking over.
    To play devil's advocate though, do you know who owns every island in the gulf?
    I think the thing we can gain the most from this issue, the last panel specifically, is that GIJOE definitely needs its own transport division. Sure they are usually just a small unit but when the mission calls for the whole team a fleet of C-5's or something like the Antonov could be useful. They have their own shuttle and aircraft carrier, a small fleet of C-5's would probably cost about the same and be used just as much.