Variants verification

yojoe.com

Variants verification

For years now I have sought after some variants reported here on this site and from other sources. In all my searching I have never encountered any of them. Other than YoJoe, is there another reliable source that will provide pictures of these variations out there that someone can point me to? With a proper image would be very helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

What are you trying to verify?

1982 MOBAT. How many versions of the .50 cal gun tip existed? I have 2 different versions, but have heard of a 3rd? Also all from Kavanaugh's RAHC Guide...
    Page 26 wave 1 Heavy Duty Cobra CLAWS. I have the version with the logo printed on the leg, have never found a version without?
    Page 46 wave 8 Heavy Duty Heavy Water. I have the version with Heavy Duty's arms that are of a lighter shade than his head. But the guide suggests a version exits that the paint color is darker which matches the head?
    Page 49 the "Mission Disc" figures, specifically Dusty. I have the version pictured on page 49, however I have seen images of a variant which the yellow paint color is altered with grey color?
    Page 70 wave 5 Cobra Viper / Tele Viper 2 pack. The guide shows an image with the Viper having pink pockets. However I have never come across one myself?
    Finally, a list, of any kind, that shows the variants of the Venom v Valor, KB toys and Joe v Cobra combo/bonus packs?

These are my most sought after to have proof of the samples still sealed to verify they exist...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not much in the way of responses to these variants I was seeking clarification of? Does that mean others are equally unsure or that we cannot get verification of them?

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    Not much in the way of responses to these variants I was seeking clarification of? Does that mean others are equally unsure or that we cannot get verification of them?
    Just because you haven't encountered something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

For instance, I have never been to Antarctica, but I'm certain it exists.

If it's on YoJoe and/or James' book, you can rest assured it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    Page 49 the "Mission Disc" figures, specifically Dusty. I have the version pictured on page 49, however I have seen images of a variant which the yellow paint color is altered with grey color?
    Do you have an image or a link to an image of this figure.

No, that's just it. There are no photos of the items I am seeking to verify (other than the pictures in those books). If I would be able to see them in their package then they can be verified for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by nickvree View Post
    Just because you haven't encountered something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

For instance, I have never been to Antarctica, but I'm certain it exists.

If it's on YoJoe and/or James' book, you can rest assured it's real.
    Yeah, but Antarctica is there for us to see on a map. These don't appear really anywhere. If they did, then someone please post the photos of them for us all...