GIJOE a Real American Hero 224

yojoe.com

GIJOE a Real American Hero 224

*****possible spoilers in thread*****

The first half of this issue is mainly a retread of the events of 223.
    Chuckles looks ok but Cover Girl is in a coma.
    Ever hear how someone says they just saw them yesterday and they looked fine and the next day...they were gone.
    Chuckles is not out of the woods yet.
    3 Freds down.
    President Torres. Typical politician. I don't think her brainwashing has kicked in yet, she is just being manipulated so far.

Cobra Commander is cleaning house.
    Hey Mindbender, make sure you destroyed that BWS. Cobra Commander has no loyalty to anyone it seems.
    Must be time for new management.
    Really though, Destro knew something was up, he built the transforming silent castle remember, so he had to have had a reason to head to the throne room.
    I say that reason is shelter or escape. Someone may have to dig everybody out though.
    Zartan on the other hand may not be that lucky. The Corba business offices might be the next Cobra Island Freighter.
    Offing Zartan and tossing in all those underdeveloped "silly" characters, would be right up Larry's alley.
    Zartan was also in issue 98 in that clean up operation.
    He could be back. Buzzer Ripper and Torch? Who knows.

Serpentor has always been dead because he was made up from dead people.
    Now there is an interesting thought.
    Resurrection is possible. All you need is the DNA.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If Hama kills a bunch of Cobras again, I'm going to be pissed. A lot of these characters could be put to good use still! Stop destroying my childhood!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaneley View Post
    If Hama kills a bunch of Cobras again, I'm going to be pissed. A lot of these characters could be put to good use still! Stop destroying my childhood!!!
    Totally agree. I always felt the death of minor or unused figures as unimaginative and a wasted opportunity to develop storylines and/or characters.