yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Xerofall

  1. #11
    Banned GrizzlyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    Such as what?
    The error I did own up to? It happens, but hey let's not actually communicate to resolve the issue. No its far better to run to a forum and post about it.
    The postal carrier who terrorizes my neighborhood (see the Facebook page for Winchester Glen my neighbors have resorted to petitioning the postmaster to remove her from the area).
    The fact the buyer never contacted me to inform me of the issue?
    The fact the photo clearly shows the error, although I still took responsibility?
    The fact I STILL offer to compensate him?

    Curious what facts is it that you seem to think I missed?
    The fact that he has to email you and ask where the package was and you posted it AFTER he emailed you

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My collection "vault". Illinois, USA
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
    The fact that he has to email you and ask where the package was and you posted it AFTER he emailed you
    ??? This was only in part due to the USPS, but is that really all that an issue? Seriously? The item not as described is far more a fault of mine than a postal carrier matter. Just stop and think about that for a moment. The real issue is that I had made a really dumb listing error, embarrassing in fact. A slow shipping issue is a distant second. The PayPal transaction where postage was purchased was days ahead of the USPS updating the tracking. I would care more to have a refund or return the item and would be more than happy to eat that cost since that listing was my fault.

    Why again are still following me around the internet over this. If your seller did make this kind of mistake would you not want htem to make it right? Try to reach you instead of going silent and being unresponsive as all to often is what happens. Geez so much for making the effort to do the right thing with my buyer...

  3. #13
    Banned GrizzlyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    ??? This was only in part due to the USPS, but is that really all that an issue? Seriously? The item not as described is far more a fault of mine than a postal carrier matter. Just stop and think about that for a moment. The real issue is that I had made a really dumb listing error, embarrassing in fact. A slow shipping issue is a distant second. The PayPal transaction where postage was purchased was days ahead of the USPS updating the tracking. I would care more to have a refund or return the item and would be more than happy to eat that cost since that listing was my fault.

    Why again are still following me around the internet over this. If your seller did make this kind of mistake would you not want htem to make it right? Try to reach you instead of going silent and being unresponsive as all to often is what happens. Geez so much for making the effort to do the right thing with my buyer...
    get over yurself dude

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My collection "vault". Illinois, USA
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
    get over yurself dude
    So says the guy that opened his account here only to come over and harass. This is not HissTank, this site does not tolerate that sort of behavior. You were not involved in the deal between Xerofall and myself. I will work on "getting over" my efforts to fix my error.

  5. #15
    Banned GrizzlyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    So says the guy that opened his account here only to come over and harass. This is not HissTank, this site does not tolerate that sort of behavior. You were not involved in the deal between Xerofall and myself. I will work on "getting over" my efforts to fix my error.
    Stop flattering yourself Mikey

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My collection "vault". Illinois, USA
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
    Stop flattering yourself Mikey
    I prefer Michael.

  7. #17
    Banned GrizzlyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    I prefer Michael.
    Ill make note of that Mikey as I was also sure to block you from my auctions. You sound like an absolute nightmare to deal with

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My collection "vault". Illinois, USA
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
    Ill make note of that Mikey as I was also sure to block you from my auctions. You sound like an absolute nightmare to deal with
    Yes, a real nightmare. Because I actually own the mistakes I make and work to make them right. Look out sellers, here comes a guy who thinks so highly of himself he admits his mistake and offers to compensate you for them! A real scary guy that wants to communicate, like a real person, and not leave his buyers holding the bag on a bad deal he caused. Gosh, so hope to never run into that type of seller again.

    PLEASE block me, while your at it come back in a few years, remember this post, and not let it go so you can once again follow me around and remind the whole world (or at least the small percentage of it that reads your message) that it is a terrible thing to stand behind the error you made and work to make it right. Cause if that is how you sell, please block me.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My collection "vault". Illinois, USA
    Posts
    171
    Griz.

    Just to be sure you understand, you seem slow on the up take, that was sarcasm. And just so the block can be mutual what is your eBay user ID?

  10. #20
    Administrator RedClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,551
    Seriously? We're really doing this? You started a thread about a deal that occurred outside of the site, bashing the seller. He replied, so you pull me away from something that is absolutely 120% more important (I was making coffee FYI) to reply to this shenanigans - shenanigans you initiated.

    I'm looking over your post history and it's you bartering or selling, or verifying items. Which I assume is for selling purposes.

    You literally just use YoJoe for a bazaar.

    You know what's not cool? Being a troublemaker. You know what is cool? Closing your thread and apologizing for wasting everyone's time and possibly oxygen. Also IP banning you for harassment and violating the respect rule, and delaying my coffee.

    Seriously. I'm flabbergasted by this stupidity. Everyone.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SmallJoes...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
SmallJoes...Click Here!Brian's Toys...Click Here!Big Bad Toy Store...Click Here!Guru-Planet...Click Here!Toy Dorks...Click Here!Indie Collectibles...Click Here!Toynk...Click Here!The ToySource...Click Here!ToyWiz...Click Here!Cotswold Collectibles...Click Here!Guru-Planet...Click Here!