So as a kid I loved the Rambo movies. I've had several custom Rambo figures over the years, but I can never find a likeness that really impressed me as much as the 8" necca Rambo figure. There is an ebay seller that I bought a custom head from, but it was small for my figure and not a great likeness. Lately I saw him selling a "rocky" head in 3 3/4 inch form that looked good. But a project I've been working with in my spare time is shrinking the Mecca Rambo head to go joe size. Yeah there's a ton of ways to half ass do it and I'm already aware that everyone knows more about casting and these chemicals than I do. But the chemical novaks is the way smooth on recommends so for high quality parts, that's how I've proceeded. They advertise about 30% shrinkage max per cast, but in my experience it's 10-12% per cast. I've probably got one or two more to go until it's ready to sit on my figure, but here's a sneak peak. The figure is a stone cold Steve Austin from build a brawl, with the 82 snake eyes legs and belt. The head will be from the necca Rambo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5090.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	508.4 KB 
ID:	61549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5091.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	506.9 KB 
ID:	61550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5092.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	488.5 KB 
ID:	61551