2005 Convention Steel Brigade 2-pack - question about the parachutes

yojoe.com

2005 Convention Steel Brigade 2-pack - question about the parachutes

I have a question regarding the 2005 Convention Steel Brigade 2-pack. I know what figures and weapons/accessories come in the set but very confused about the parachutes. The yojoe site shows a silver parachute while ebay sellers show the package sealed showing red parachutes. I want to complete my collection with the right stuff so I thought coming here for answers would help me. YO JOE!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The red parachutes came with the Iron Anvil figures that were part of the 15-figure box set. The silver parachutes came with the Steel Brigade figures that were an add-on purchase to the package.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/steel...atrooper.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/ironanvil.shtml

FireFox91 - thanks for the info. I already checked the yojoe website before posting my question. I am confused because the flyer pictured with that figure is part of the 3-pack including Gung-Ho, Dragonsky, and Steel Brigade Commander with gold helmet. I know the 2-pack comes separately but I have seen ebay auctions that have red parachutes for them, not silver. I am trying to complete my figure collection but I am debating whether I should worry about the parachutes at all or not. I always thought they came with silver parachutes but curious as to why people have them for sale (in sealed bag mind you) and it shows red parachutes. Seems like a mystery to me why the yojoe site has the picture wrong for this figure.
    Thanks,

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You're gonna see red parachutes with the steel brigade cause they're red on one side, silver on the other. Also the packs should be gray. Iron anvils have black backpacks. Looking at mine I think the chutes were just put together backwards (upside down). Believe me, I got mixed up myself not too long ago when I was goin over my set.

see the pic I just took
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sbrigadechute.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	364.7 KB 
ID:	61561  
    Last edited by Flash; 10-26-2016 at 12:04 PM.