yojoe.com

Smile My Ebay Listings

Hello all!

First, I wanted to say thank you to the site moderators - all of this information has been extremely helpful in identifying and sorting through my childhood GI Joe collection, all of which I'm selling.

After selling a couple items from that collection on eBay, it occurred to me that someone here might also be interested as well.

I'm continuing to add items, but as of this moment, I have 2 items currently up for auction, the Mobile Command Center, and the Snowcat.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/dbwomack

Assuming this post is approved, I'll update the thread as new items are added. Thanks for reading!
    ~DBWomack

Anything else for sale besides the two vehicles? Would like to see what else is available. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ransac View Post
    Anything else for sale besides the two vehicles? Would like to see what else is available. Thanks
    Working on that!

New item up for auction, more being added soon!

~DBWomack