Legion XIV 1:18 Project: Suits Kickstarter

yojoe.com

Legion XIV 1:18 Project: Suits Kickstarter

I would like to introduce Legion XIV's 1:18 scale project: Suits Kickstarter. The goal is to fill in some glaring holes in the world of 1:18 collecting. These figures are highly detailed and articulated and feature easy to swap parts. The Kickstarter will run from now until February 12th at 9pm central time. Funds will not be withdrawn until after the Kickstarter has ended and only if the funding goal is met. So feel free to contribute early, you can always withdraw your contribution or modify it at a later time. I want to thank you for your time and support on this project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...action-figures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Falcone; 01-18-2017 at 03:33 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Now that the holidays are over I can focus my time better. Here it the next reveal in the line-up-

Presenting the President Ronald Reagan Kickstarter Exclusive figure. This figure will only be available during the Kickstarter campaign. It may be added to any package in any desired quantity at $25 each. All-In backers receive one free and Deluxe All-In backers receive two free with their packages. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to add this historic figure to your collection! Picture added to first post.

A bit of information for you guys. The figures will have foot peg holes and backpack peg holes in the back, designed to be compatible with modern GI Joe figures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Our first test prototype is completed. This is a 3D print that was made to test functionality of the models. It lets us know what areas, if any, need to be tweaked for full range if motion and compatibility of parts. As it's a 3D print it will have a roughness to it that would not be present on a production figure. Pictures added to first post.

MSG90 sniper rifle available in our Kickstarter for $1 each. They can be added to any package, including the $1 level package if you only wish to pre order rifles. Picture added to first post.