Were you ever a part of the steel brigade club circa 1995 ?

yojoe.com

Were you ever a part of the steel brigade club circa 1995 ?

I've asked this question before; I tried but never got any newsletters.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was but it was actually around 2000 or 2001. I recall signing up, getting a MISB Steel Brigade which made the membership worth the cost right away. However they touted quarterly newsletters but I only ever got 1 older issue after a 6 month period. All at the same time they were on the internet bragging about the secrets they knew but wouldn't share them. I suppose this was a method to get people to sign up for their newsletters that never came. All it did was rub people the wrong way. So in what was supposed to be a closed group, I said I would share any "secret" information from the next newsletter should I ever get it. Not long after I get notification that I forfeited my membership because of that statement. They had a spy in the group. Classy. Needless to say I still got that SB figure for way cheaper than the going rate and just more fuel for the fire as to why that group was too arrogant to be taken seriously. It didn't take too long after that for it to fold entirely. Well really, it was kind of absorbed by the official club. The arrogance went away after that which made things a lot better.

Was the original box for gold head steel brigade a tube or a rectangle box ?