Accessories Identification - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard View Post
    Holy crap, synapsis overload!!!!

Off the top of my head, the gray grenade launcher is the accessory pack version of Gung Ho V1 1983.

Second picture the gray two grip rifle w/ underslung grenade launcher and scope is the Cobra Viper. The Dragnov sniper rifle in the bottom right is the Cobra 1982 (aka Cobra Trooper). To the upper left of that is the Televiper's camera 1984. The box in the lower left is Dr Mindbender's torture motor but may be the accessory pack version of that.

Third picture, the blue torture rod under the missile is the accessory pack version of Dr Mindbender's. The blue torch at the center bottom is Dreadnok Torch's 1985 accessory pack version.
    Haha, my synapses had the same problem... Awesome! Thank you!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Going through the 1st picture again with WHOBIT open, and I'm not getting a match to anything on there except for the accessory pack version of Gung Ho's grenade launcher. The rest of the stuff on pic #1 appears to belong to other toy lines.

Looking over the 2nd pic again, no idea on the helmet and goggles, they don't match up to anything. The silver Mindbender accessory is indeed accessory pack items, the original was in black. The Televiper camera near the bottom right corner is recolored silver and goes with Dr Mindbender V3 & V4. The Cobra Viper rifle above Budo's knife appears to be the darker gray version from Accessory Pack #5. The pistol above the Viper rifle appears to be from 1990 Skydive. The Dragnov sniper rifle in the lower right corner is either Cobra Trooper's or Python Patrol Officer's. None of the rest appear to be Joe weapons.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looking at the pic of blue accessories, the backpacks look like Joe stuff but don't match up to anything. The one with the strap looks like a Star Trek TOS tricorder. The triangular erector things are baffling? Someone already identified the misses. The other two items are definitely Torch's torch and Mindbender's torture staff, but those items were originally molded in silver, and I can't find an instance of them being molded in blue before? I'm not sure what those came with?

Is there an area specifically for help in indetifying parts etc? I bought parts for the original 3 3/4 headquarters and the guy gave me a cardboard diorama he thought belonged. It looks like a camp site floor with a river in the corner and some trees. Never heard of anything like this, I figure it's some random toy piece.

The artwork sounds familiar, but the GI Joe line did not use cardboard backdrops or mats. Everything was molded plastic parts.