Joe spot in SW Missouri

yojoe.com

Joe spot in SW Missouri

Since the apparent death or decline in interest of this board, I've branched out to the various facebook groups and connected with and read a lot of interesting things about joe collectors. One of the most fun things has been connecting with a relatively new joe fan local to me that has taken collecting to an extreme. My buddy Ross here jumped in feet first last October and has amassed an impressive collection in an extremely short space of time by networking with other joe fans.

He owns a pawn shop in a smaller town just north of Springfield on the way to Kansas City. If you get the chance and are in the area, I highly recommend checking his shop out, as he has an awe-inspiring amount of 3 3/4 joes and vehicles on display with an emphasis on the 82-94 line. He's always looking to b/s/t as well.

My main point of making this post was the pics. Look at all of this joe-ness on the link. I have not seen this much joe stuff concentrated in one location since those posts years ago when this board was hopping:

https://www.facebook.com/PeddlersPostBolivar/

Working with him sorting out parts and pieces and trading things has re-kindled what I love so much about this fantastic hobby of ours.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dang, I'm stuck in SC for the foreseeable future, but that store looks like an awesome road trip destination. Wish I was closer.

Any idea on the prices.... Is the drive worth it form StL
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf...”

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Right Of Might View Post
    Any idea on the prices.... Is the drive worth it form StL
    As of the last time I knew he hadn't priced anything yet. He's a bit of a junkie on the buy, but the sell, well...we are working on it. )

He's worked fairly with me in deals and trades, so I think it'd be safe to say if there were things you wanted you could get them at less than antique mall/comic shop prices.

We are working on an idea for a regional collector-con, probably mid june before conference.