replica Gold head steel brigades on ebay

yojoe.com

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.

replica Gold head steel brigades on ebay

a seller is now selling 2 variants of the gold head steel brigade on feebay. I don't know if anyone is interested, but I was, since I have bought some of those figures in the past and found them to be very reasonable quality and an excellent price. he's also got a ton of steel brigade variants, cobra soldiers and storm shadow variants. just a heads up for those interested.s-l1600.jpg
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I bought one: gold head version with v1 mould. I don't personally like the figure but I think it's a must have and at that price, you'd be stupid not to pick it up.

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by msv View Post
    I bought one: gold head version with v1 mould. I don't personally like the figure but I think it's a must have and at that price, you'd be stupid not to pick it up.
    I felt the exact same way. I thought it was too weak for me to pay a few hundred bucks just to say i had one
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys