Joe Helmet Visors

yojoe.com

Joe Helmet Visors

I want to get all my original straight arm Joes all completed, and I've been able to get the few different Guns & Backpacks that I needed. But the one thing I can't find is 4 of the clear visors that go on a few of them, and I was wondering if anybody make reproductions of them? I thought I remember someone doing this a few years back but I'm not sure I could be thinking about something else. So if any of you guys know someone who does this, or if you have any real ones to sell let me know...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There is a seller named hotdogstuff that makes fakes on ebay; you can also buy the 1997 tru set.

I didn't have any problems finding clear visors. Since the accessory pack version was the same clear plastic, there seemed to be quite a few of them out there. You waited a looooooooong time to restore your original straight arms. I did all mine back in the late 90s. I'm considering just making a display of them with my original figure case and Pocket patrol Pack, but they only fit 15 of the 16 between them. Maybe I'll figure out a special way to display MM-CC, or just get another PPP and throw an extra Officer and Trooper in there with him.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah I didn't do much with them in the past, and those Acc' packs are pretty expensive now.. I'm just now kind of getting back into my Joes. I spent most of the 2000's Army Building different Cobra figures, and just didn't do much with my original Joes. I have 2 MM CC's, I had 4 at one time but 1 went MIA sometime when I was a kid. And 1 got used as a chew toy for my Boxer back in 2003!

I got really lucky three years ago and ran into a guy at a toy show who was selling a beat up raggedy Series 1 Accessory pack for $3. Ironically, as beat up as the set was, the visors were just fine and wala. You never know.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Quote Originally Posted by Currahee_Chris View Post
    I got really lucky three years ago and ran into a guy at a toy show who was selling a beat up raggedy Series 1 Accessory pack for $3. Ironically, as beat up as the set was, the visors were just fine and wala. You never know.
    Ha ha, I have dreams like this. Did you try to haggle him down to $2 too? Haggling is the only way I know how to bluff if I come across a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 cobra View Post
    I want to get all my original straight arm Joes all completed, and I've been able to get the few different Guns & Backpacks that I needed. But the one thing I can't find is 4 of the clear visors that go on a few of them, and I was wondering if anybody make reproductions of them? I thought I remember someone doing this a few years back but I'm not sure I could be thinking about something else. So if any of you guys know someone who does this, or if you have any real ones to sell let me know...
    There’s a guy I found on Instagram that makes repro visors. They’re like $5 each, but they’re cheaper than I’ve seen on EBay for originals and they look and fit real nice. His username is Breetz78. Hope this helps.

-Steve