Pulled out the old collection

yojoe.com

Pulled out the old collection

Hey guys wanted to share my collection I just pulled out of moms basement. Figured you guys would appreciate it. Any ballpark value estimates are welcome Moving into a new house soon, and needed to go through it all.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7lpLp

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Always nice to see the joes get some air. You put the effort in to signing up here, so maybe it'll be inspiration to repair and keep them.

As far as value...Selling in bulk? probably 2-300.00 You could get a lot more selling bits and pieces at a time.

Looking at the figures, I'm guessing you started collecting in 1985 or maybe 1984 at the earliest?

Ball park? Are you looking to liquidate them? Move to a bigger house and display it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks like maybe 100 figures and 20 good sized vehicles. Rough count. I would say more in the $3-400 range . $500 on a good day. Vintage unsorted lots are going up in value lately.
    Crystal ball army, 85 and counting! Accepting donations 

Yeah I think i started at the end of the first wave. Actually just moved into a new house with not enough space for them anymore.

I cringe when I look back at selling the aircraft carrier, terrordome and space shuttle in a garage sale.

OMG! You had all three and then sold them in a garage sale.....yikes!

I didn't peg your collecting in '83 and '84 because I didn't see any 1982 figures in your collection, which the carded figures were sold until '84. But I saw Ace (without Skystriker? Maybe in the garage sale too?), Tripwire, and Snowjob in your collection; who were sold in '83, then again in '84 and '85 while most of the '83s were discontinued after '84. So I assumed '85, maybe '84 at the earliest for your collecting. But maybe that's what you meant about being at the end of the first wave when they were discontinued after '84?