Archive Update...Head's Up? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yeah, I have already been F5'ing on and off all day today. I cannot wait to add one to my cart, and have it be unavailable again by the time I check out. That happens year after year to me. haha. Special thanks to work with the slow network connection to the outside world.

Action Man looks soooo good, and I do not mind the head sculpt at all. I like a cartoony look to the toys, which is why Renegades was so fun for me!

When I used to use an ACTUAL camera a few years ago, I always had a spare battery that I left in the charger, so that whenever mine would die, the spare was ready. It was a great rotational plan, and extra batteries are cheap.
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, an extra battery was the plan. But when I went to check out there weren't any available at a reasonable price. So it's on the wish list
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Ok, I know it's been a couple weeks. But work stuff was kicking my butt and I was barely turning my computer on when I got home. Anyway, here's a couple you can look at:

Action Man (v2)

And the also kinda cool Dire Wraith:

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey! Great News!! The 2017 page is up and running!!! I don't know when it happened and it's probably not news for some of you, lol. But still, it's looking official now. http://www.yojoe.com/action/17/

Also, I got Leoric http://www.yojoe.com/action/17/leoric.shtml and Roadblock http://www.yojoe.com/action/17/roadblock25.shtml online.

OMG, I hate Avalanche. Not as a character. Not as a toy. Just as a dude wearing too much friggin' white and silver

Here he is anyway, lol

http://www.yojoe.com/action/17/avalanche2.shtml

Those recent entries to the archive look great, man. Nice poses and everything.

Thanks man! It's been a struggle at times, but it's been fun. So here's the last of the Joe Con figures(I think). And just cause I did the cover shots, for a bit of fun I decided to put them all together here and present them together. And as another geeky little bonus, if you click each guy it takes you to his archive entry!

Hopefully it's not too wide to fit on your display. It might ruin the illusion, lol. But if you like you can download them individually and enjoy them offline!

Ok, just have to finish up the SDCC stuff.

I couldn't have Geek-Viper hog all the glory, so I got off my duff and added some updates, too!

Barricade (v4)
    Billy
    Bullhorn (v3)
    Calvin "Jammer" Mondale (v2)
    Carla "Doc" Greer
    Inferno B.A.T. (v2)
    Interrogator (v5)
    Night Creeper (v13)
    Pathfinder (v3)
    Sneak Peek (v3)
    Stuart "Outback" Selkirk (v9)
    Scarlett (v15)
    Zartan (v23)
    Cobra Commander (v55)
    Cobra Trooper (v20A)
    Cobra Trooper (v20B)
    Cobra Trooper (v20C)
    Dr. Sidney Biggles-Jones
    Megatron
    Ratbat
    Scarlett (v16)

I still have FSS 5.0, the Transformers "Only Human" figures, and Big Lob on my to-do list, but this is a big start!

Oh man, I still have a lot of figures to do....
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 10-06-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Last edited by PJDonnell; 10-17-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    Great work, you guys have been seriously killing it.
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)