Archive Update...Head's Up? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    So that's just a few figures from the SDCC crossover set and the Missile Command Center figures and the figure archive is caught up again, right?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is correct.

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    There is the "small" matter of the vehicle archive of course

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by captainswift View Post
    So that's just a few figures from the SDCC crossover set and the Missile Command Center figures and the figure archive is caught up again, right?
    Yes. I've been struggling to get the right shade of red/orange for Trakker and I've just been actively avoiding ROM cause it's just going to be a pain to cut him out of every picture, lol.

The Missile Command figures I just straight up don't like(see my review post http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=153707). So I guess I'm just being a brat about it and putting them at the bottom of the list of things to do The pictures are taken, just need to process them.

On top of that we had a loss in the family that's causing headaches and stress around here(I'm happy to share the story if anyone wants to PM me, I just don't want to waste EVERYBODY's time ). But that just took a turn for the better so hopefully I can get back to some pictures soon.

Glad you're all liking them and happy to add those FSS figures Phil got added in cause they're looking GREAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

So hey, you guys might want to check out the vehicles archive. Just a thought.

And after that you can go look at this guy:

And since I sliced my finger open at work the other day I won't be playing guitar any time soon. So I'll focus my energy on finishing these archive entries.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 11-14-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    So hey, you guys might want to check out the vehicles archive. Just a thought.
    Hey man, great use of the Boss Fight Clear figure to model the J.U.M.P. packs! They looks classy and whatnot.

Thanks! It’s something new we’re trying out.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here, have a robot-man: