Has leoric been sitting in a wharehouse for 30 years ?

yojoe.com

Has leoric been sitting in a wharehouse for 30 years ?

In the new revolution convention set, there is a visionaries leoric figure. Makes me wonder if we might be able to get Reekon from the same series.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by msv View Post
    In the new revolution convention set, there is a visionaries leoric figure. Makes me wonder if we might be able to get Reekon from the same series.
    Reekon, Mordred, Virulina, Cindarr, Cravex, Lexor, Ectar, Feryl, Cryotex, Witterquick. Arzon, Galadria,
    Yes my Colleagues I did list the female Darkling Lord and Spectral Night from the cartoons that we never got as figures. Back in the day I had all the Spectral Knights but no Darkling Lords.

On a side note; when I was a kid I bought the visionaries comic, and in it was a female character with an accessory that I have. It was apparently available with 1987 BATTLE BEASTS.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I didn't realize leoric was a new mould. That's great; I'd buy more bearded figures too. If they were less than 15$ each, I might even armybuild them.

So much of this set is new molds. I really didn't expect that much effort for an SDCC set. But I guess since they didn't put any effort into retail they could cough up a few new molds lol. Hopefully they'll make these heads available to the Club to use on the remainder of their offerings.

This weekend I'm hoping to start up on pictures for these guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy