82-98 Vehicles in action

yojoe.com

82-98 Vehicles in action

Some of you may have seen my posts a few years back about 3D GI Joe models I've been working on. I received some great responses, but only a few people actually saw it because I posted in Customs and Fan Creations - a less "trafficky" portion of this site. The lack of attention to the models didn't discourage me from continuing the art, but it did kind of slow me down. Recently, I've been incorporating some of the models into ArmA 3, a military simulation game. They are still very early in development, but I wanted to show off some of them to try once again to get public reaction. When I look at all the fan art out there - for GI Joe and other franchises and how well received they are - I remain convinced that these designs and the re-polished background story that utilizes them could prove very popular. I'm just not very good at marketing them or myself.

This time, I've made a video displaying how they look so far in the ArmA 3 environment. Here's a quick list of what you'll see in this first video:
    GI Joe AWE Striker
    GI Joe Sky Hawk
    GI Joe Mauler LT
    Lamborghini LM002 (included this vehicle because it will be the base for the Stinger, while the Cheetah will remain the base for the VAMP).
    Cobra Firebat
    Cobra HISS
    Cobra FANG

Check 'em out!

I have many more vehicles in various stages of development, including two that have made it all the way into an ArmA mod (albeit not working): Cobra Flight Pod (Trubble Bubble) and GI Joe Whirlwind. It's a long process and a lot of work for one guy, but I keep at it.
    Last edited by Rooster3D; 10-09-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Latest Video:
    Scot, aka Rooster3D

Here's a HISS:

Scot, aka Rooster3D