Thomas Wheeler // Gi Joe history

yojoe.com

Arrow Thomas Wheeler // Gi Joe history

Anyone remember the GI Joe history by year series that Thomas Wheeler had at GoJoe.com? I had printed the few years out that I had grown up with Joes 82-86 as a nice reminder of all that was. I recently uncovered my book old Joe stuff (these articles, some, file cards, blue prints, etc) only to find that the 1985 review he wrote was missing. Anyone still keep in contact with him? I wonder if he still has these.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by snowjob3 View Post
    Anyone remember the GI Joe history by year series that Thomas Wheeler had at GoJoe.com? I had printed the few years out that I had grown up with Joes 82-86 as a nice reminder of all that was. I recently uncovered my book old Joe stuff (these articles, some, file cards, blue prints, etc) only to find that the 1985 review he wrote was missing. Anyone still keep in contact with him? I wonder if he still has these.
    Alright, one of my guys has a lead for you on this one.

https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467964
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwise View Post
    Alright, one of my guys has a lead for you on this one.

https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467964

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Trying to sort out my stuff after a 10 year hiatus.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by snowjob3 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate it! Trying to sort out my stuff after a 10 year hiatus.
    I started over in 2007, so fortunately have a ton of research already in the bank. heh
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)

I also grew up with his stories and books. And this formed a love for such reading and genre.