Kidrobot X Transformers vs GI Joe

yojoe.com

Kidrobot X Transformers vs GI Joe

Cobra Commander Art Figure, Enamel Pins and Skateboard Deck!

Kidrobot has teamed up with toy giant Hasbro for a an all-new collection of Transformers vs. G.I. Joe toys, art figures and collectibles based off the John Barber & Tom Scioli comic book. The first part of this collection releasing today includes the Cobra Commander art figures, enamel pin series & a skateboard deck.

Transformers vs GI Joe Cobra Commander Art Figures - $49.99 each

The 7-inch tall Transformers vs G.I. Joe Cobra Commander Art Figure comes in two collectible colors: a blue color way and a Kidrobot.com exclusive black color way (Limited to 200 pieces world-wide).

Transformers vs. GI Joe Enamel Pin Series - $5.99 each

These blind box enamel pins are stylized as a homage to Jack Kirby and the silver age of comics, this series mashes up earth’s favorite action heroes and those futuristic aliens that are more than meets the eye.

Transformers vs. GI Joe Skateboard Deck - $59.99

Originally debuted by Kidrobot at New York Comic Con 2017, this limited edition Transformers vs G.I. Joe Skateboard Deck is the first of two skateboards in the Transformers vs. G.I. Joe Collection. This limited edition Transformers vs. G.I. Joe skateboard deck features the original artwork of Tom Scioli and is limited to 100 pieces word-wide.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 11-06-2017 at 08:11 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements