The Toys That Made Us on Netflix

yojoe.com

The Toys That Made Us on Netflix

Just thought I'd share this cool show on Netflix called "The Toys That Made us". Episode 4 is about G.I. Joe. Very interesting on how G.I. Joe got made. Episode 1 is Star Wars but haven't watched it yet.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They were both good and I enjoyed them. Highly recommend you watch them.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Somebody send me their Netflix login-fo...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I watched the first 2 episodes, about Barbie and star wars, which were great. Haven't watched the last 2, about Joe and Masters of the Universe.
    The Joe Collectin' "Geek"

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    i really liked this series as well. mark hamil has a similar series (more about collecting various pop culture stuff than just toys) called mark hamil's pop culture quest. it's on the roku channel for free, but i think it's also free on youtube. it's definately worth watching as well if you liked the toys that made us.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I find it funny how starwars figures were molded over fisher price figures. I made a gijoe torpedo over a CHiPs figure.

Quote Originally Posted by msv View Post
    I find it funny how starwars figures were molded over fisher price figures. I made a gijoe torpedo over a CHiPs figure.
    As they point out in the GI Joe episode, the prototype ARAH Joes were actually made out of Mego CHiPs figures.