who is your favorite joe of all time - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    UK tiger force Outback. he is too awesome
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My favorite character is definitely Snake Eyes, followed by Stalker, Scarlett, Storm Shadow, Hawk, and Ripcord.

As far as figures go my favorites are Snake Eyes v1 (no, I didn't mean v2), Zartan, Doc, Cobra Troopers, and the comic pack Hawk and Stalker.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Talking

sgt. slaughter is mine
    check my want
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/34774...ure-parts.html
    read my fan fiction in the fan creativity section
    please visit http://jimmyz.myminicity.com/ and my website http://jmsberetta.webs.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Airborne... the 3rd figure I bought as a 12 yr old. Just loved his card art and his character. I had a thing for American Indians, so the guy with the "far seeing look" just stood out as ultra-cool to me.
    Firefly was and still is my favorite Cobra figure. He looked bad-ass and his figure just posed better than most of the others.

Retro-activelly though, Big Ben (SAS Trooper), Quarrel (Action Force) Shockwave (Night Patrol) would be my favorites, but I never had any of them as a kid.

Zartan. He's always been my favorite.

Low Light

Low Light has always been my favorite. His Filecard always intrigued me. The episode "Nightmare Assault" will always be an all time favorite. The massive amount of accessories the POC and 50th came with are awesome.

Favorite Joe is Hit & Run. Rest of the top ten Joes in no particular order: Duke, Stalker, Spirit, Barbecue, Mutt, Alpine, Outback, Crazylegs, and Maverick.

Favorite Cobra is Dr. Mindbender

Shipwreck

As a kid, my favorite GI Joe was Lifeline.

My favorite GI Joe of all time is Shipwreck. Probably a mix of being a sailor and being from San Diego (technically Chula Vista).

Original masked cobra commander by a mile. As a kid I loved Big Boa. Picked that figure up in a basement of woolsworth where they had toys. They even had the old original giant rubber WWF wrestling figures. Ljn figures I think. Can still remember that place fondly.

Joe would probably be tunnel rat or shockwave.

Easily Alley Viper V1. I love the ones that catch my eye. He has always been my favorite.
    Last edited by AlleyViperV1; 05-24-2017 at 09:02 AM.