Error on yojoe

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Error on yojoe

Error on yojoe

Hey guys. I saw that someone had posted what they thought was an error in the yojoe archives. This reminded me of an actual error I had run across quite some time ago, so I thought I would check and see if the problem was still there.

I army-build Steel Brigade figures, and some time ago I pruchased what was supposed to have been a complete Steel Brigade with correct accessories. Well, the item arrrived, and he had a Tiger Force Duke backpack. I was able to work out the problem with the seller, but he let me know that he had gotten his info on yojoe.

The reason I know that these two backpacks are of a different color is because I own a Tiger Force Duke and have acquired several of these backpacks in weapons lots - I have found the TF Duke backpack to be quite common. Also, about four or five of my Steel Brigade figures have been opened out of their sealed bag by myself, so I know that the backpacks I have for my nine or so Steel Brigades are correct, and that when one compares the TF Duke backpack to the Steel Brigade backpack colors, there is no doubt that they are a different shade. I have found that the easiest way to tell if your Steel Brigade has a Tiger Force Duke backpack is that the color of the backpack does not quite match the Steel Brigade's torso.

The problem is at the following two links:
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/88/duke2.shtml
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/87/steelbrigade.shtml

Anyway, I am not trying to nit-pick at all, I just thought that a correction, or at least a notation of the different shade, would be of value to future Steel Brigade fanboys like me. - Thanks. MA2

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Definitely good that things like this are pointed out. If indeed they are accurate. That way, a person who collects everything can accurately identify the figures and weapons they need. Im sure the mods appreciate any help in this type of area as I dont think there are too many people out there, that know every single aspect of the toy line.

Well, maybe a few. lol

Good work man,
    Dave

The comics are out of order in the 190s! They get mixed up with the early 200s. http://www.yojoe.com/comics/idw-gijo...american-hero/
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We're aware of that. Trying to get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    We're aware of that. Trying to get it fixed.
    Cool! I am looking forward for the error to be corrected on the main Gi joe comic line right now!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

Is the site having issues? All of the inventories are blank.

Quote Originally Posted by dwatkinsjr View Post
    Is the site having issues? All of the inventories are blank.

down for me as well

YoJoe.com inventory pages are blank here for me too. I only tried looking through vehicle and figure archives.

Also, I'm not sure why we are reporting site issues on a thread that appears to have been previously dead for eleven years, but it was at the top and got my click.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Database is back up.