Cobra Commander for President: The Commander on the Campaign Trail

yojoe.com

Cobra Commander for Prez

Attack of the Show is going to show the stuff they filmed at JoeCon tomorrow.

Check it out to see if you see anyone you know.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes we shall Yes we shall Yes we shall Yes we shall!!
    VCR set to stun captain

Cobra Commander '08

I got this email and thought I'd pass it on. Also posted in the live thread because I wasn't sure where to best post it, anyway, here it is.

On G4 tonight during Attack of the Show they are scheduled to run the Cobra Commander footage from JoeCon!

Check your local listings for the time!

I actually just saw it too. It's entertaining at least. Cobra Commander is running for president.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

cool, i'll have to watch.
    Last edited by snappy80; 08-20-2009 at 04:24 PM.

You might've made tv then. They did show the audience on many occassions and also some footage of the Commander getting out of the car and interacting with people.

in case anybody missed it on tv or any of the reruns you can also see the video here.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/...President.html

Speech at 4:00pm? The heck it was! We were there until midnight waiting for the auctions. It felt like forever until we could get out of there and go drinking.

Cobra Commander for President: The Commander on the Campaign Trail

Great seeing Cobra Commander at JoeCon, out meeting his constituents, very charismatic.
    Last edited by WildWeasel; 07-11-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snappy80
    cool, i'll have to watch. i was in the second row pretty much behind the guy in drag as baroness. what an awful claim to fame, huh?
    this keeps showing up
    that isnt a guy in drag in fact if you had seen her in her street clothes while walking around the hotel you would really know that, i think its those really bad glasses that just dont seem right.

at least... I am pretty sure it wasnt a guy you were a lot closer than i was.