I have a 12 Inch Lady Jaye Convention figure

yojoe.com

I have a 12 Inch Lady Jaye Convention figure

I have a 12 inch Lady Jaye Convention figure from Philidelphia 1994? I believe. it is in the box. I heard there were only 100 of these ever made, and even heard at few as 50 exist. I have had it in my pocession for about 10 years. I am interested in possibly selling this item. I am curious if anyone has seen one sell before and if so, how much? Also if anyone has more information on the figure I would greatly appreciate it. I didnt see a picture in the yojoe archieves, I should take a picture and submit it. Thanks all for any help

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i remember one selling for like 200 bucks a while back on ebay....thats about it. I almost bought it, but i didnt.

-saboteur

$300 to $400 if complete. I've seen 4 in the last year.
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The ones I have seen don't seem to sell very well. I don't know if there is enough interest in the piece or if it is too expensive for people. I have been tempted more than once to get one but I never have.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I was at that convention, and I remeber some dealers were selling theirs that day for between $300-700. I was excited by the prospect of a 12" female Joe figure, but it wasn't worth that kind of dough for me.