supertoybuyer on ebay...anyone deal with her?

yojoe.com

supertoybuyer on ebay...anyone deal with her?

Hi all,
    Have any of you dealt with supertoybuyer on ebay? I know it's only been a week since payment arrived(I assume it did) but she has not contacted me and her phone number is now out of service(it was not two days ago when I left a message). Help...please. I know I messed up pretty bad here...
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't remember it, but I had a positive transaction with her (so says feedback).

If worst comes worst, you can always report the inaccurate number and eBay will suspend her account. It won't resolve the problem, but it may stop her future reigns of theft and destruction.

Well, I'd really hate to pull the plug on her...so I will wait one week. If nothing it's over and well, she won't be able to give me a neg.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ok to my surprise today I managed to get my figure. I am happy it came but I would never deal with this seller again because of the lack of communication.

yeah i got a moc recalled roadblock and everything was with flying colors

email quality was alittle poor

but product and shipping were great

id say ok in my book just dont expect return emails

I'm waiting on an invoice from her, it's been 9 days since I won my auction. I've e-mailed her twice daily, requesting a UK shipping quote and I have heard nothing. However, her account is active and she has posted feedback in this time. What should I do? Keep waiting? Negative or Neutral feedback?

Does anyone have her e-mail address so I can contact her direct? Ah, is that allowed here?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I'm waiting on an invoice from her, it's been 9 days since I won my auction. I've e-mailed her twice daily, requesting a UK shipping quote and I have heard nothing. However, her account is active and she has posted feedback in this time. What should I do? Keep waiting? Negative or Neutral feedback?

Does anyone have her e-mail address so I can contact her direct? Ah, is that allowed here?
    You can get all of her info off e-bay by requesting it here.

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Adv...=&sofindtype=9

Also after the tenth day you can lodge a complaint against her for no contact after auction. I would hold off on the neg for a little while and give her a chance to respond. I know she seems to be ignoring you, but it is always wise to exhaust all of your options before negging her.
    Last edited by Scrapiron-Scavanger; 02-22-2007 at 09:06 PM.
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

The voice of reason! Thank you Scrapiron, you are right, of course.

Avoid this wanker.

I won my item.

I requested an invoice daily for 12 days.

I heard absolutely nothing from them.

I left them negative feedback.

Then they send me an invoice, along with an apology due to their new baby.

I congratulated them, paid and initiated feedback removal.

Two weeks pass with no further contact or receipt of goods.

Today they left me negative feedback, accusing ME of ripping THEM off.

Goods finally arrived after I gave up and bought another, tried to cancel the feedback removal but eBay support were totally useless. Avoid supertoybuyer like the plague!

Anyone need a maggot turret gun? I have a spare!