yojoe.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    dont know if this would be classed as a custom [sorry if this is in the wrong thread,please feel free to move / remove as apporpriate] but i have a small doirama with a 2-man cobra trooper resolute recon team riding 1/18 scale yamaha ttr 250 enduro bikes [bikes are already cobra blue in colour] with repro cobra labels covering the racing numbers on the bikes,and to give them the proper dirt bike rider look i gave both of the troopers goggles from 2 of my spare star wars at at commander figures.the goggles fit the resolute troopers helmets no problem and they will fit both on the helmet and over the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    I strongly recommend treating the figure before priming. Use Pine-sol, or something similar and soak the parts for a few days and then wash thoroughly. The figures have a clear coat finish on them from the factory, the Pine-sol bath removes it so the paint sticks better.
    Any One Know If This Is True? I Know They Have The Clear Coat..Just Didnt Know Pine-Sol Took It Off.
    If So TY For The Info.. Great Tip Falcone!!

I Never Owned A Sigma 6 Figure.. So Was Wondering How Easy They Were To Switch Arms Or Heads (if even possible) And So On....
    And As I Type This It Hit Me I Could Of Edited My Post Above...So Sorry For The Double Post =)

Any good painter?customizer out-here? M.A.R.S. made the H.I.S.S. , but we never had a " M.A.R.S. H.I.S.S. " or " Destro's Iron Grenadiers H.I.S.S. " (colors, logo, driver, etc) Would be epic ... no?

Can someone confirm if the helmet from 25th Flash/Grandslam/Starduster/Thunderblast (the helmet with visor) http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/sgtflash2.shtml will fit tightly on the head from Whiteout v. 2 (figure from Wolf Hound). http://www.yojoe.com/action/10/whiteout2.shtml

I have a custom I want to make which would require Whiteout's head and Thunderblast's helmet but I would like to verify they are compatible before I purchase them. Thanks.

What green-sleeved arms would be a close match to the green of the ROC Rampage's torso? And which bare arms would be a good color match for the head of ROC Thunderblast?

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    What green-sleeved arms would be a close match to the green of the ROC Rampage's torso?
    The Greenshirts from the 5-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    The Greenshirts from the 5-pack.
    Thanks. How about the bare arm situation?

Anyone know if the 25th style helmets will fit the newer head sculpts for the O-ring style figures.
    The Crimson Guards with removable helmet from the OCS set would be a great example.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Chicago; 04-06-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Because auto correct sucks