Warhammer 40K/ G.I Joe conversions

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warhammer 40K/ G.I Joe conversions

Hello, this is my first post on yojoe.com. I have recently finished a G.I. Joe-themed Warhammer 40K conversion project and thought that someone on these forums might be interested. In case you are not familiar with 40K, it is a miniatures wargame using about 28mm tall pewter or plastic miniatures. All of the following minis have been converted from original 40K minis.

Hope you enjoy these images.

EDIT: new links.

Last edited by AceXT; 05-18-2009 at 02:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

EDIT: all the old links died, so here are new ones.

Last edited by AceXT; 05-18-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Really Really REAALLYYY COOL!!!Now you have some special figs to use if they ever get around to doing the RPG!!!GREAT JOB!!CC
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

work! everyone is recognizable so don't worry.

Maybe you could do a custom Mauler using the Biasi Pattern Baneblade Super Heavy Tank?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Thank you, guys. I already ran a homebrew G.I. Joe-themed RPG, but that didn't use miniatures. Also, a Baneblade might be a bit out of my price range.

EDIT for more pics:

Last edited by AceXT; 05-18-2009 at 01:56 PM.

I love these. I personally was going to take an extra MOBAT model kit (slightly smaller than toy MOBAT) to make an actual game usable Baneblade.

John M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Those are amazing! It's a good thing you weren't hanging around in my shop (when I used to own one) or else I would have gone broke paying you to make me a Cobra Imperial Guard army!

amazing work, being a fan of 40k and gijoe these are awesome!

Images?

Can you repost the links/images ? I cannot find them...

I did some GI Joe paintjobs on 40K mini's too. Roadblock, Scarlett, very easy to do.

Wow those are incredible from a Joe custom point and as a miniature gamer great pieces of art