Bad Trader category etiquette - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fielal21 View Post
    Dude? You just became a member... Mar 2013... You are new! I guarantee that I been dealing and collecting longer than you. Your own comments make you sound immature... "you are not here to bash me"? so why you call me out by name? your own posting about the situation make you look wrong. Just by asking for a price doesn't mean you commit to buy. Dude, you are so desperate. you have a lot to learn. Good Luck GIJeff!
    Like it means anything to me how long you've been collecting
    Yah I called you out interested in figure instead of vehicles get your lie straight
    There's a lot I could say but it's a dead issue it's done
    Quit your whining , you wana talk u got my email ill even give you my number if that makes you feel better and you can talk to me like a man but its a dead issue block me and move on , tell ya what I can do better than that ill pray for ya
    Last edited by GIJeff; 03-27-2013 at 07:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Gents, this thread isn't for airing grievances. Start a new one if there are problems with your transactions. Honestly though, it doesn't appear as though there was any type of transaction that took place, just an inquiry. However, Jeff, you may want to double-think posting unless you want to make other skiddish about asking for pricing. Just my 2 cents. But if you want to continue, start a new thread.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

Hello eveyone...question. How long should you wait till you file a claim with the Resolution Center via PAYPAL? Meaning if you purchase a item from the YOJOE market place and your funds have been sent how long should you wait in the "Waiting for Seller to Ship Item" before you file a claim in PAYPAL. I am afraid I have been had here.. not sure hence no mention of the seller BUT I've sent three emails and no response yet..thanks.... one way or another I will file it on the 7th day if no status us updated. I just don't want to jump the gun yet...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One week might be a little to soon...especially since its vacation season. I'd wait another week if I were you. I think you have 60 days to file a claim so there is no rush. Also, the seller may not have updated the status of the transaction from paypal. I think that would only happen if they printed the shipping label through paypal (for a small fee).

Bottom line...its a little early to panic. Wait another week. Just my 2 cents.
    Jason

My wants

***/ (5#)####

Thanks Grunt. It arrived, I appreciate the feedback.

Glad I could help and that everything worked out.
    Jason

My wants

***/ (5#)####

This may not be the best place for this, but I didn't want to start a thread on the subject while it sort of falls into the "etiquette" realm. I have noticed before, as I just noticed a few moments ago.... while cruising ebay, that some people I have conducted several transactions with, simply lie about their experience and knowledge when it comes to ebay auctions. Items and lots described as, "oh I just found these old toys from childhood and won't be playing with them anymore...". I see what they are trying to do, but it just seems so dishonest and hokey... especially when their user names are the same on both the toy forums and ebay. What further adds to my confusion, is that I have personally sold or traded with some of these guys and never had any problems. That being said, on the forums they are informative, polite, and honest.... yet on the world's largest auction site they feign ignorance? Bleh, won't effect my dealings on yojoe, I've had the pleasure of never experiencing a downright bad trade and I give everyone a chance. And I know what happens on ebay, is on ebay. Guess I was just curious as to what you guys opinions on this behavior are and if you have ever noticed it before? I guess they feel it will entice bidding? But, I feel like "well, if I noticed this occurrence, then probably other people have too." and it would actually have a negative impact on their sales?

One of the reasons I left Hisstank was due to the cray babiness, whinning , etc...

Here's suggesion

1. If anyone feels learly about anything: trust, prices, conditions. etc... Live with and MOVE ON.

2. Do not come and post expecting sympathy. You are grown adults.