Authentic vs fake GI Joes - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Viper
    I have a vinyl caped Dr. Mindbender MOC. How many houses can I buy with the money?
    I'll trade you my MISB M.A.S.K. Shark!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

In fareness to some; there are some sellers that acquire massive amount of joes in lots and really either know very little about Hasbro's Joe product or don't have the ability to truly and correctly grade figures. I have acquired lots of rubbish that way on ebay and about half the time the seller is willing to compensate me. Its a risky business. Then there was the time I got some Bronze Bombers in a lot dirt cheap like 3 minutes after it was listed because the seller thought they were cheap knockoffs because they never heard of them. So life balances it out...karma.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just bought the sandiego comicon fake missile command headquarters; and I love it !