Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 239

yojoe.com

Page 239 of 240 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2398
    Just Got in Tan Grunt today

Here's team Two altogether

Of Course Cover Girl is MIA for the foreseeable future
    (also I must note that Grand Slam is using the stand From His Red-Padded figure (see above) Most of the time he's using the stand from an extra breaker until I can get a second Grand slam stand or a Blank Stand)
    I do have some Vintage Team 2 figures but they're in the Stockade* at this time (*Attic)
    Last edited by Golddragon71; 07-26-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    CM: Charlie-Mike, "Continue The Mission."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just an already "have" post. I sticker-ed my Eagle Hawk today that I got back when it came out:

I used the yojoe.com archives, generaljoes.com's review, as well as the instructions to apply the stickers as accurately as I could. The instructions were really vague. I'm really happy with the way they came out. I've bought quite a few vehicles over the years, but I've only sticker-ed two of them so far. The other being one of my Skystrikers. Joe vehicles have some of the tiniest stickers.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	504.8 KB 
ID:	61526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0420.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	500.3 KB 
ID:	61527
    That's awesome! I hate you.

If my store got any in, I wouldn't know where to flarn-filth look... Last time the Joes wore out their welcome in the AF aisle, they got exiled to "Diaper Island" in the baby section. Anybody else finding these at B&M?
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-19-2016 at 01:42 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    That's awesome! I hate you.

If my store got any in, I wouldn't know where to flarn-filth look... Last time the Joes wore out their welcome in the AF aisle, they got exiled to "Diaper Island" in the baby section. Anybody else finding these at B&M?
    Check it out I grabbed the last of them today on clearance for even cheaper !!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0434.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	477.4 KB 
ID:	61531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	498.4 KB 
ID:	61533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (3).jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	498.2 KB 
ID:	61534Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0438.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	517.6 KB 
ID:	61535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0420.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	500.3 KB 
ID:	61532  

You are so lucky people, envy you! Were did you bought them? I look everywhere...Please, write me to help in seeking)

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Last Friday was my-day...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	397.3 KB 
ID:	61553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7988.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	350.5 KB 
ID:	61554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7949.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	383.2 KB 
ID:	61555  
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Last Friday was my-day...
    You are lucky. I walked to my local TRU yesterday (4.2 mile round trip.) and they did not have them. I asked an employee and he checked the system and he said that they didn't have any in stock. The impression that I got was that they're not interested in carrying them. I did have fun going there, though. Joes or no Joes, I wanted to see what else they had. I haven't seen the inside of my local TRU in two years. If I make anymore trips, I'm going to call the place first.

I have a water pipe that needs to come out and I needed to buy a plug and a hacksaw. I decided to go to Home Depot on foot, which is a four mile round trip. I was going to go to Valu in my own city, but it turns out that it’s actually farther away going by this map I found online that calculates distance. So, I hiked up there in the pouring rain in my waterproof parka. The cool thing is that it’s right by TRU. So, I go to Home Depot first and get what I needed. Then I stopped by TRU on the way back. I found the Duke/Tombstone pack in the section with the generic 1/18th scale military toys all by itself. It had a peg with a price that said GI Joe on it. I was like, “Is that it?!” I asked one employee I he knew if there was anymore. He just didn’t know. It was very packed in there and another employee took me to check out in the video games department. I picked up a Transformers Galvatron figure while I was in there. The employee asked if I was a collector. Yep. He’s a Transformers one. So, we exchanged some words and I asked if he knew if they had anymore Joes. Yes, they did. He took me to an endcap and I found a bunch of two packs that had Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. I passed on those because, I, basically, have those figures, but they had the pack with Shooter in it and I wanted that one. I got checked out again and got my groceries on the way back. I got some of what I wanted from the new Joe line. I guess I got there too early before and a little too late this time around to get everything. But, all and all, it was a cool, memorable trip.

Garbage Pail Kids artist Mark Pingitore is releasing his own GPK style parody card sets. He released ones like two Masters of the Universe ones and just released a GI Joe one. Being a GI Joe fan and a GPK fan, I couldn't resist getting a set of them. There are nine different cards with A and B names for a total of eighteen per set.