Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mycargoesfast View Post
    "Dear mycargoesfast,

hey there dude
    i thought that i was bidding on the cobra commander file card,
    it all happend so quick that i just didnt look what i was bidding on, so i do not need this item.
    i hope you understand and eccept my deepest appology
    thank you so much

- april021881"

Sorry dude, you are now on my blocked bidder list for being a non-paying bidder.

***New update, after a month or so good old ebay allowed this person to leave me negative feedback. Awesome, I love ebay!***

***Newest update, I went through the hoops and got the negative feedback expunged, block this clown as fast as you can. Good luck getting those parts now april021881***

You can cancel an auction due to a bidding error. You will get your FVF back and can then relist the auction. The buyer cannot leave any feedback for non-payments, this is new. You should be able to have the feedback removed in your situation, since they never paid for the item, contact customer service.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mycargoesfast View Post
    I'm having a bad month, It was Pike56's first auction so I don't think he bothered to read the shipping terms to Canada. Just saying careful with this guy, he doesn't read terms and conditions and leaves neutral feedback even if you ship fast and protect the items well and oh yeah represent your item properly.... but what do those things matter?????? Please ebay let me block bidders with zero ratings!!!!!!! I'm sick of training in newbies.
    Go into your site preferences and just change the buyer requirements you will allow on your auctions. You can then block 0 feedback buyers before they bid. GL.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joes_by_mike View Post
    Go into your site preferences and just change the buyer requirements you will allow on your auctions. You can then block 0 feedback buyers before they bid. GL.
    This information is incorrect. You can only block -1 or lower feedback buyers. Ebay currently has no policy to block 0 feedback buyers. Instead of ebay constantly screwing over sellers, they need to give sellers this option!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    well actually DLTW you have been very helpful to me regarding ebay rules in the past, and i admit i am still learning, but if you list an item, and scroll down to buyer requirements the last line (below the -1 feedback line) says:
    "Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Maximum feedback score limit" and zero is an option if you check that box.

- and seriously, thanks for all the advise you have given me in the past. ebay is hard to understand and navigate at times, so it's nice to have other people to ask.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
    well actually DLTW you have been very helpful to me regarding ebay rules in the past, and i admit i am still learning, but if you list an item, and scroll down to buyer requirements the last line (below the -1 feedback line) says:
    "Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Maximum feedback score limit" and zero is an option if you check that box.

- and seriously, thanks for all the advise you have given me in the past. ebay is hard to understand and navigate at times, so it's nice to have other people to ask.
    If you click on the "how this requirement works" link, you will see that that option only stops the 0 feedback buyer from bidding/buying the next item. They can still bid/buy the current item they are bidding on.

Buyers Who May Bid on Several of My Items and Not Pay

I'm glad you went from wanting me banned, to wanting my advice. I truly appreciate that. Anytime you need help, feel free to send me a PM.

here's the latest batch of deadbeats to stiff me in the last month:

- keh0614
    - 2358cali2
    - twrichburg
    - andre7474
    - mokomoko2
    - lukethedog0
    - rukerduker
    - chuckyrocks21102

Thumbs down

Last round when i sold Joes on ebay i had to buyers that wouldnt pay

doublehello2011 Claimed he was from florda but wanted his joes shipped to Hong Kong and when he found out he would have to pay more after he bought 15 Joes he refused to pay. I tell them right in description to contact me for international shipping before you bid. He only has a fedback ratting of 15

mattyk83 He never contacted me after he won his five items. I emailed him lots of times and gave him a few bills. He bought but never paid or contacted me!
    Last edited by Kann; 09-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Deadbeat buyer from ebay . Block 1976marycruz. Never responded to messages and invoices sent.

block this ebayer kkpiskator3. never responds to message. deadbeat buyer....

My newest ebay deadbeat: dmatrains

Thanks for bidding on 9 of my items and not paying for any! Since you now have 9 unpaid item strikes against you I imagine you won't be on eBay much longer anyway since most people block those with 2 or more strikes. Hope you had fun while it lasted!