Dayton, Ohio Toy Show

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dayton, Ohio Toy Show

Just wanted to know if any Joe fans will be going to the Dayton, Ohio toy show at Hara Arena on May 3rd? If there are any vendors going I would be interested in knowing what kind of Joe stuff you will be bringing/selling.

Hope to see some of you guys there from the Columbus, Ohio toy show.

JoeToyFan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JoeToyFan
    Just wanted to know if any Joe fans will be going to the Dayton, Ohio toy show at Hara Arena on May 3rd? If there are any vendors going I would be interested in knowing what kind of Joe stuff you will be bringing/selling.

Hope to see some of you guys there from the Columbus, Ohio toy show.

JoeToyFan
    I will be going but I wont be setting up. Never been to the show. Are there usually any Joe dealers there?
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    I will be going but I wont be setting up. Never been to the show. Are there usually any Joe dealers there?
    I went to my first toy show last November at the Hara Arena. There were many many vendors selling Hot Wheels. One vendor had MOC DEF Joes but the boxes were badly damaged. One guy had about 20 loose Joes complete with all weapons. I bought my first set of Drednoks and a Cobra Officer off the guy.

There was another guy who had a pretty good display of JOes at the Dayton and Columbus Ohio toy show.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'll be setting up at this show. It looks like I'll have at least two tables worth of stuff. It's the first time I've ever done this show, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I did the Columbus toy show two weeks ago and met a handful of great board members. Jeff (JoeToyFan), Brian (TYPE*S*TOYS), looking forward to seeing you both again. It was great meeting you two that day and I had a blast talking Joes with ya, and I Looking forward to doing it again this weekend.

Thanks,
    Aaron

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    I didn't realize there was a thread for this, I will be there too. november was my first time there as well, and it was ver positive (i found a lot of parts). columbus last week was also very positive (positively expensive that is), and enjoyable. so yeah I'll go, and it should be fun.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I'll be setting up at this show. It looks like I'll have at least two tables worth of stuff. It's the first time I've ever done this show, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I did the Columbus toy show two weeks ago and met a handful of great board members. Jeff (JoeToyFan), Brian (TYPE*S*TOYS), looking forward to seeing you both again. It was great meeting you two that day and I had a blast talking Joes with ya, and I Looking forward to doing it again this weekend.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    Aaron, it was fun meeting you as well. Will you be bringing anymore loose $3.00 Joes? Also I want to buy more $6.00 Vipers. I am also considering buying a MOC foreign Joe (it would be my first MOC foreign figure)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeToyFan
    Aaron, it was fun meeting you as well. Will you be bringing anymore loose $3.00 Joes? Also I want to buy more $6.00 Vipers. I am also considering buying a MOC foreign Joe (it would be my first MOC foreign figure)
    I assume he's talking about yeti76, where were you set up in columbus. I didn't come across any 6.00 vipers?

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog
    I assume he's talking about yeti76, where were you set up in columbus. I didn't come across any 6.00 vipers?
    I had two tables worth of stuff with a ton of my MOC Funskool figures on pegboard behind me. I was located in the third row, all the way towards the back on the right. I had the big black crazy display case that was about 2 feet tall. It had rows of Joes stacked on top of each other. Each row slid back to reveal the other rows underneath. The Vipers were from the Viper 6 pack that came out a few years ago and they were on the very bottom of the display case.

I'll be going as well. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I had two tables worth of stuff with a ton of my MOC Funskool figures on pegboard behind me. I was located in the third row, all the way towards the back on the right. I had the big black crazy display case that was about 2 feet tall. It had rows of Joes stacked on top of each other. Each row slid back to reveal the other rows underneath. The Vipers were from the Viper 6 pack that came out a few years ago and they were on the very bottom of the display case.
    oh yeah, those were your dads, i remember talking to you about those and freefall. but you didn't have one with you. i was really wrapped up in finding him (which i did luckily) I didn't notice any of that other stuff. I will be there this weekend with a clear mind, sorry man.