New Joe Guide Coming soon

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Joe Guide Coming soon

according to toynewsi.com/gijoe we will be getting a new Gijoe guide soon that covers the toys from 1997-2007, The book is called Real American Hero Collection Guide there is a total of 172 pages. there is a few pictures of the upcoming guide on the site

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Why is this off-topic? And why is this the only joe forum that doesn't have this thing front paged yet? Did you guys not get a press packet?

I have seen the previews on other sites and it looks good, who is the publisher? is this going to be widely available or just at cons?

I really wasn't hyped for Bellomo's book either but thought since its out there I might as well get a copy.

If this is professional enough I will probably hunt one down.

What I mean is I don't want another Lee's type of magazine guide or Tomart's etc.

Hopefully it's a high quality product.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post

If this is professional enough I will probably hunt one down.

What I mean is I don't want another Lee's type of magazine guide or Tomart's etc.

Hopefully it's a high quality product.

I've seen one of the final drafts and it is very professional. This is not a lee's guide that is giving a glossing over of a line. This is as complete as it gets. James has been working on this a long time and was very meticulous about making sure every item that came out in that era was put in the book. (every item released that is, I remember him saying he wasn't going to delve into canceled items). He even assembled every vehicle in the built to rule line that's how complete this guide is.
    There is also an accessory identification guide in the book that makes figuring out what weapon goes to which figure a lot easier. It works a bit like whobit and for the 97-2006 era, there is nothing out there more accurate to what goes where if you have a random pile of 2000 era accessories.

Hmm, sort of like a both about 10th century Europe.

Roshan I put it in the off topic section cause I wasn't sure where to put it at, I forgot about the Misc. Merchandise section, cause in that section that section does mention books, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Roshan I put it in the off topic section cause I wasn't sure where to put it at, I forgot about the Misc. Merchandise section, cause in that section that section does mention books, etc.
    The problem is, there is no "general Joe discussion" page.

Yeah, I agree there should be a one, maybe if we ask the webmaster to start that new section on these forums he'll put it up when he gets a chance

It's not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure everyone sees this, since this is the 96-06 equivalent of the 82-94 Bellomo bible.
    Last edited by Roshan; 11-24-2010 at 09:16 PM.

I'm sure they'll see it I imagine everybody wants to know whats going on in the Gijoe world and they want to know whats going on in these forums
    BTW I agree this to me is not a big deal either
    Last edited by scm; 11-24-2010 at 09:17 PM.